What do you hate most about GAG?

I think it annoys me most that so many college students are here. I know teens and young adults will be here, but the schoolers are the worst. And I hate all the misogyny paranoia yet everyone can talk smack about guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a general dislike of about 95% of the people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate is a very strong word. I don't really dislike anything here, I just don't bother with anything, I just post my honest opinions, I don't care what people will think or say, I just do what I believe is right and just carry on with it.

What Girls Said 10

• In my questions, I usually state who I prefer answers form. However, I am quite new, became a member a few days ago, and I am really loving that so many people and diverse ages can answer on questions. Everyone has a different opinion ofc but it's definitely cool to see how the people think. Great website in my opinion. However, I wonder to what extend do some people use it... Do people stop thinking for themselves because they are too busy asking things... Hmm.. I don't know. Let's see :) Stop hating and embrace that we have such easy access to people's head! It's a great communication method without having to feel embarrassed to ask "less socially appropriate" questions. ;-)

• I hate when you want to give a simple answer but it gives you that "opinion is too short!" bullshit

• I really hate the inconsistency here. Either making sexually explicit comments to the under 18s shouldn't be allowed, or the under 18s shouldn't be able to post in the HDIL topic. What is and isn't antagonistic should be better defined (because apparently "Hmm, I think we have found a man posing as a woman" is antagonistic whereas "why are wo/men such evil demons?" isn't).

• I hate... Does he like me questions!!! I SAY TELL HIM!

• Not being able to use one word to answer a question.

• The only thing I really dislike about GaG is the simple fact that I can't get to the newer questions without going through everything else first. So normally I only see the older questions that have already been answered by multiple people.

• bitter men.

• Everything I dislike about this website comes right back to the people on it.

• Zealots. Zealots annoy me.

• What bugs me the most is the overuse of anon comments!

What Guys Said 3

• The way the topics on here are framed is weird. There isn't really any real discussion on most questions like you might see on another forum it's just a bunch of one off responses which are hardly ever responded to. Someone writes a question, a few people post their own thing... And that's it, question is dead and buried after 10 minutes

• I don't care enough to hate anything about this site lol

• Well, aren't you such a charmer -_-