Will you be on G@G on Christmas day?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I resent your insinuation.

• Most probably not.

• Should be - I tend to be on here every day probably not as much though

• Probably. But only in the evening via my time zone.

• I might yea, but not in the evening :)

• I think I'm going to take a break from GAG just for the day, this site will be pretty dead anyways on Christmas day.

• There's nothing to do on Christmas day itself. It's not even a holiday to me. Christmas Eve is the only day that matters.

• After I've finished opening gifts and visiting family I sure will be. I don't see my family much they are "never around" when I want to visit, but on Christmas they have the whole damn to to chat and catch up on the entire year they missed

• I will prolly be here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas but that's about it :).

What Girls Said 19

• I will, only for a little to wish u all an official merry Christmas and OMGGGG THE Christmas THEME AGGHHHHHH!!!😱😍😍😍👏🏽👏🏽

• I am currently so yes, of course.

• Yes. Because I don't celebrate it. It's just another day to me.

• Is that for religion purposes? 😊

• You might not like Christmas lol are you a Jehovah's Witness?

• no!! hahaha

• Most probably yes :)

• Yeah since my Christmas is kind of hold off. It's like I will half celebrate it. Since my sister and her boyfriend live in another state. They can't make it home till the day after Christmas. So tomorrow we will half celebrate it with my grandparents on my mom side. Then once my sister is here half celebrate it with them. :D

• Absolutely. We're doing all of our present opening on Christmas eve so I'll have time to kill before we go to my aunts house.

• Probably for a little in the morning

• Of course. My day won't be that busy.

• Maybe... depends on what ends up happening.

• First thing in the morning, maybe. When I take my pill in the morning, as usual.

• Probably lol. I'm not doing anything special.

• I probably will be here. Christmas day is a normal day for me, nothing special.

• Yeah probably since I don't celebrate Christmas and I don't got a life.

• probably, i don't celebrate Christmas

• Most likely.

• probably. since i don't have plans that day as i do all my festivities the day before.

• Probably. I don't many plans for Christmas. I will be on the internet most of the day.

• Sure. At least to check notifications, not sure about after that. Maybe if I get bored.

• Ya I probably will be