Question never asked?

Do you think that there is a question that has never been asked before on this site?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Logic dictates yes - A new song or new invention could come tomorrow and someone will ask is anyone going to by it so literally yes.
    Groups and categories have probably all been covered but I am an optimist and live in hope of some person having a fresh perspective joining the site

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there has to be a few that have never been asked.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, have you ever assisted Palek with an after hours bowl evacuation?

• Yes, I am sure there are.

• Think about your question. I'm sure you can find the correct answer if you give it a try.

• Sure! I bet there are even questions asked on here that were never answered

• TONS of questions

• How much do you think Rudolph the red nose reindeer pees?

Bam...

• There r so many question possibilities of course there are!

• Dumb question... obviously. For example, what do meatballs and vagina taste like when mixed? No one has ever asked that before...

• There are many

• Obviously
    fff

• might be possible..

What Girls Said 5

• Of course. I wonder why repeated questions are allowed though. You would think that there would be a way to weed out such questions so that people can be forced to invent new ones.

• Oh, sure. Ones that are actually thought provoking. You know the ones, the ones where you read it and it puts your life into perspective.

I'm highly positive no question of that magnitude has ever been asked on this website.

• have you ever fed a dolphin a ham and cheese sammich?

• Of course, there are many questions that has not been asked. People just ask the same ones a lot.

• Of course there will be