Everything I see on here is aimed at me, negatively, why?

People don't like me on here because of who and what I am. Should I just leave?

I come here to help but all I get is shit for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Who are you? If you made such a personal question, you shouldn't have gone anon, because now people don't know who you are.

There is often a reason as to why people don't like us. I know many on here don't like me cause i Blut out everything i wanna say. I don't care. I'm not here to be liked. Having this mentality definitely helps.
    Also, something i See many negative people do is that they read even neutral advice negatively. Could it be that you're one of those people who FO this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear ya, man!! I know right where you're comin from!! This whole pack of distempered ninnies has it out for any poor mope who exhibits a modicum of compassion and human decency!! So what if you touch other men's pee pee's once in a blue moon? Is this the measure by which your life should be measured? At least you know you have one friend!

What Girls Said 1

• You should do whatever you want. If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, stay. Bitching about it won't help.

What Guys Said 4

• Okay without knowing background I can j ust make assumptions - First of all it takes all sorts to make GaG, it is the difference that makes it interesting - I don't mind disagreement as long as it is mannerly, I am sorry you feel the way you do - It will probably take a bit of time for you to find the ideal spot for you on GaG so I would advise some patience.

• It's fine, just don't care about what people are saying about you, don't care about what people think about you, you just continue to be yourself, be honest in giving your opinions, that's the only way you will be at peace here on GAG.

• So what if they don't like you. If you answer their questions honestly and with some effort then you are doing your job here.

• Don't worry about being liked here. Who the fuck are these people that they should matter to you?