Do you think there should be a newbie mytake made by gag with all the info?

With info on how anons can be blocked by other anons and people ask questions anon can block non anon opinions on their post

I don't think that some users are aware that anon question asker CAN block non anon opinion owners but non anon opinion owners can comment after being blocked by an anon asker on any opinion other than their own.

Also a shit load of other stuff

Bump for more girl answers

Most Helpful Guy

• An intro pack - Good idea - Site would say that they FAQs do that but personally I feel they are a bit hidden away especially if using phone.
    On the flip side a good way to get involved on site is having to ask "Hi I am new here, how do you?"

Most Helpful Girl

• No I like when they announce that they're new or ask questions/advice about the site on there own. If they create a MyTake then it'll just take my job away.

• True but some users are rude to new users

• That's true which really annoys me. But usually they don't take the time to even leave an opinion considering the fact that they're new but yeah I do know what you mean.

I'm kind of shocked that they don't say that under setting or help or anything. Having a MyTake on it actually will be a good idea but the thing about it is new MyTakes get posted 24/7 with that being said how will they ever even find it?

• And thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• We call it the FAQ. It exists for people to read. Also, surprisingly, there are actually articles made but the yare not MyTakes. Because MyTakes are gay.

• I couldn't care less about any of that stuff. I don't do the anonymous thing and I've never blocked anybody.

• Yeah that'd be cool🙂 Good idea

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, that's why the FAQ section is there. It's the same thing almost.

• being a newbie myself that would be very useful