Why do so many complain about GAG? Isn't it what you make it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wise words my friend - Nothing to add

What Girls Said 7

• To a point it is, but there are some serious and pervasive issues in the site community that are being swept under the rug such as the exceedingly revealing and sexual nature of some the -18 HDIL posts and systematic admin endorsed misogyny.

• Not really. You don't have a lot of control besides what questions you seek and the categories you choose as well as what you write.

But you can't FORCE people to make more interesting questions or to stop complaining about trivial matters.

• It's 100% what people make of it.
    If a user is looking for everyone to like them, agree with him, and have their sense of humor, yea, it's so diverse, and everyone is entitled to the freedom of the keypad, that they will have a bad time.

• Yeah I know!

• I'm a woman, I complain about stuff that I love

• Indeed :)

Wise man

• What do you mean?

What Guys Said 6

• You're absolutely right in saying GAG is precisely what we make of it! Though, personally, I've always thought of it as the place where dreams go to die!

• the only complaint I see often is anything related to posting content. thats about it.

• Yes, you're right I would say.

• Some people let others dictate whether or not they can enjoy themselves.

• Human nature to always want more

• I did'nt have shit to do with it.