Why are there so many trolls attacking women on here lately?

probably the same guys who call feminism a plague too -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Idk💁🏻 you have to be really lame to troll

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are there so many trolls attacking women on here lately?
    In my opinion it is probably because the anonymity of the internet allows males to seemingly unleash how their true feelings towards gals (hatred, resentment, bitterness) and how they truly regard gals (stupid, bitches, cunts, whores, skanks, lessers).

What Guys Said 14

• I honestly think the term troll is thrown around without most people understanding what it means. Someone disagreeing with you isn't a troll. Someone calling you out isn't a troll either.

At this points it not the boy who cried wolf, but the boy who cried troll. Learn what it means before you use the word, because frankly I don't see many actual trolls of it's original meaning running around here (mods probably do a good job) and that the word and its usage just got highly inflated.

• From Urban Dictionary: " troll
      One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument "

Sounds like the asker is using the term perfectly correctly. Perhaps it is you who needs to learn what it means.

• And in case I failed once again to bring my point across I will make it really idiot-safe now.

Different intent:

I say "I think feminism is a plague", because I genuinely think it is and make use of my freedom to express my opinion.
      -> No troll. A controversial opinion at best, but it is in my perfect right to state my opinion and I surely will not get myself silenced for people thinking it is a troll.

I say "I think feminism is a plague." in order to cause disruption.
      -> This is a troll, due to me doing it, because I know it will piss people off.

Different context:

Asker asks "What do you think about feminism?"
      I say "I think feminism is a plague."
      -> No troll, because I simply answer the question honestly.

Asker asks "Could a feminist help me about X"
      I say "I think feminism is a plague."
      -> Troll, because I am purposefully antagonistic and off-topic.

• It is all a matter of intent and context while unfortunately for quite some people all of those 4 examples would be a troll, because it is controversial to them and a dislikable opposition.

• It's once again the anniversary of Dorothy Parkers birth, and all men who are convinced women amount to nothin more than a pack of negative, nagging, nearsighted nebbishes, must reassess their delusion. Ms. P herself dismissed the diss, when exclaiming "What fresh hell is this?"

• I think there are a number of groups who feel like this often if you take a step back both sides of many conflicts say they are getting picked on. I think it is the nature of the internet for some reason manners go out the window. I am all for a forum to discuss differing views just be polite.
    For absolute clarity, I am saying this to everyone.

• I've wondered that too. Why does this site attract them?

However, disapproving of feminism - an ideology that bashes and blames the male gender for everything bad in the world - is not trolling. If it were, that would make many girls trolls too.

• I am hoping that you are not speaking about me. If you are an attack on an ideology is not an attack upon an individual. We can disagree and still be civil. Also feminism does not represent all women it's vulgar to assume a disagreement with your beliefs is a personal attack. Though I do not believe that I have ever called feminism a plague it does sum up my feelings well.

• I think the troll don't discriminate, they attack the males too.

• Well, it is a plague after all.

• you gave the answer yourself
    because they are... trolls

or just stupid

• They are jealous or just boring no lifers.

• I criticize men and women equally because a vast majority of men and women are so stupid that it never ceases to amaze me.

"I had sex with a guy and now he won't contact me".

"I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't answer my what's app messages"

I mean come on!

• Well feminism has certainly given men good reason to dislike women, so...

• it actually just seems like guys have finally found something to blame their dislike of women on

• @Red7336 Like most men. I love, admire and respect women, just not feminists. The reasons are pretty obvious if you have even a shred of honesty.

• It's not so much about trolling, as about guys who have very poor social skills, very poor understanding of women and how attraction works and other issues which results in having no luck with the ladies whatsoever. That makes them angry and they misplace that anger by hating women and blaming feminism for everything negative in their life (ironically, most of the things the complain about started WAY before feminism and are actually a product of patriarchy). These guys genuinely feel that the world is very unfair to them and men in general (they dismiss all the negative things women go through) and they don't know how to deal with it, so they just vent and hate. They say they don't need women, but women are all they talk about. They say women behave like victims, but they have a huge victim complex themselves. They are blind to their own behavior because they lack any meaningful self awareness. But do remember, they guys are basically rejected, unhappy and lonely and that's a painful place to be in. Deep down they want love and acknowledgment but they're going about it in all the wrong ways so they never get it.

• Probably because of the disgusting way they treat men and especially men with disabilities, and thinking they should get special treatment, and feminists are vile dictators who hate men and want to dominate men and use them as an excuse to help women evade taking responsibility for anything

• Why are you mad over internet and because they are since femenism is retarded

What Girls Said 9

• There are many of them on here. It's a safe space for them to troll around that's why. If you catch anything offensive be sure to report it please :)

• my guess is there are way more male trolls than female trolls, and maybe these dudes are angry? I don't know. they'll attack males too, but I agree, I see them messing with women more.

• It's not exactly a new phenomenon, darling.

• No life. Filler

• Some peoples lives are SO exciting they have to resort to hating women on gag to keep themselves entertained, apparently.

• cause they are bored little goblins that get satisfaction from getting any kind of attention

• There have been quite a few on here (and other sites) for a while. The internet is a place they might feel safe to spew their stupidity, and that there is no consequence for their actions/what they say because it's just the internet and they are typing behind a screen. I've seen a few be antagonistic towards women, like a few towards men and then the ones that go for both.

• the problem is they are not all trolls... a guy here actually said the hate on women isnot exaggerated or all trolling, that is really how guys feel and they are just nice so you would let them sleep with you...

i saw this on fb too a lot of female comments had the most repulsive and harsh replies from guys (even though the comment had nothing to do with them or males in general) and the way guys reply on utube and all that as well
    all the comments are usually about him raping her or about something sexual in general or just cussing her out (believe it or not a little girl had a share of those too)
    ... i think he really is right... i give up

• They come and go. It's like a fad.
    Just remember not to feed the trolls.
    Or do. Whatever floats your boat.