Is it just me or do Turks on this site always ask what people think of Turks and Turkey?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you just ask what people think of Turkish people who always ask what people think of Turkish people?

Personally I wonder what people think of people who wonder what people think of Turkish people who wonder what people think of Turkish people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think it's because many users come from Turkey and the creator of the site is Turkish.

• Yeah, and also Turks have a reputation for being very nationalistic (to the point of being Xenophobic).

• I'm glad you liked the information, I thought it was wonderful as well. Here's one thing that I always did find despicable: When Turks claim that the (not just) Armenian genocide was an "Imperialist lie" used to demonize Islam. LOL and was it Armenian nationalist groups that aided and abet id neocolonial imperialistic BS and reaped the rewards of it in the middle east for the past 60 years, NO, that was Turkey every step of the way and they have the gull to say something like that >:( Again, it's not all Turks, it's just these ultra-nationalistic morons. Kind of like these dumb hicks in the US. What I find hilarious is when they talk shit about "white Christian America"
      LOL Christianity is a Middle Eastern (scary brown people) religion XD

• Yup true, nationalism is a plague, just another form of extremism!!!

What Guys Said 6

• The first few questions I was like "oh maybe this individual is just curious"...

Later, how foolish I was to think that.

Fokken see at least 2-3 Turks ask a question everyday "what do you think of turkey?" "Is turkey better than ___?" 😒

Then, the best part about it is, if you say something they don't like: "Why? What's wrong with Turkey? We didn't murder your family? Why do you hate us?" And they pissed if you don't rub their ego 😂😂😂

• I have always thought of those questions as conversation starters for the turks - It just seems we have a lot of turks on site but it is probably because there is a Turkish version of GaG and many turks come across to the English version for a look.

• I've seen many of them doing that already.

• The creator of this website is from Turkey

• It's part of the spy program's data modules.

• They think themselves as Europeans which unfortunately they are not.
    Also a sizable European population dislikes them , just follow their soccer matches to get an idea.

What Girls Said 3

• Those questions were not asked by the site, it was probably asked by some users from Turkey, who are obvioulsly just being overly patriotic.

• Yeah I see it all the time on here from the Turks asking what people think about them and Turkey lol I've never known a nationality to be so concerned about what other people think of them :L

• I have been on this site for 7 months, and have seen posts asking this. I think they are different users... and not making a new account but I can't be sure.