G@Gers, Ever had your "myTake" edited by the so called Editors?

I suppose it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Yet you take the time to put your own style and flare into a topic only to submit it and find they've changed it. The way I see it, If they edit ONE WORD or change ONE PICTURE it's NOT your take anymore! It's THEIR TAKE! So what's the point of posting any take, if they can just tweak it to their hearts (or lack of) content? For fuck's sake why not just deny the post in the first place? It's rude and egotistical of them to even attempt an edit without your permission. That's another point to this rant: Can't the Editor at least attempt to contact you before they pull that BS? If they got my permission first that would be prefered even if I denyed them the chance to change it. As long as I didn't break any rules their only option should be suggesting an edit. Not changing it outright!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed the images changed once and the font in a quote I put in - I thought at the time it was a case of needing to change the format to fit better rather than editing the content.

What Girls Said 1

• I have had my scientific papers and writings edited. It's no big deal!

What Guys Said 4

• Hi pervertedjester... Admin editors do sometimes edit myTakes but not in the sense that it will change the style or the meaning... What was changed in your content?

• Both the title and cover picture.

• Cover images may be changed to better depict the content or when the quality of the original cover image does not meet the requirements of homepage featured slots. I see that your last myTake was featured. This was why the image was changed. What was the original title?

• Honestly it doesn't matter. I just don't like my opinions changed in any form without my permission.

• They added two more pictures...

One of it was understandable but the other... it's a bit odd and unnecessary.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23651-how-to-pick-the-best-condom-for-your-or-his-penis-ultimate-guide

• I had that but they did so in a respectfull manner.
    They only moved the pictures around a bit and possibly corrected some spelling mistakes. In the end it just looked like the same take with a bit more layout care done over it, it didn't change any content or context of what i have written.

If they changed one sentense though i'd be upset aswell.

• Yes. Which I don't mind. So long as they don't change it so people can comment on them.

I'm aware it becomes their property.