Hottest Overall Female Alive According to GAG?

I think if we took all the votes from all the guys who frequently use this site, we'd get this woman. It's not so much that she's the single most hottest, but she's the most all around that I think if we were forced we could all settle upon though as to the reasons for this I'm not why.

I think it's because a) she's brunette which ok a lot of guys are diehard blonde fans but few will say they just aren't attracted to brunettes b) we saw her blossom into her hotness c) she doesn't need to show her body at all to be gorgeous and alluring d) it's like "trendy" to think Emma Watson is hot so even if you wouldn't have otherwise the fact that everyone is into her you're like wow yeah she is pretty.

So yeah she's definite overall hottie according to our grand sophisticated tastes here on GAG.

Correction: Apparently Emma Watson and @Kay211 Are the Hottest Women Alive According to GAG lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyday people look better then celebrities - obviously not all of them - but when I walk down the street or when I take walks by the lake I often see gorgeous girls with their husbands and children and I consider them to be more attractive then celebrities.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• ME! YAYAY! lol No NOT really.

• Similarly to how Emma Watson is very well liked among most men on the Internet, I have also noticed that Jennifer Lawrence too, is quite a popular pick.

• Yeah, I guess most guys love Emma Watson, maybe they should vote in the poll... she would probably win...

• MEGAN FOX!!! she made me discover I was bisexual.. Enough said.

• well have you seen indian actresses they look like goddess... well i think 'sunny leone' deepika padukone, ashwarya rai, priyanka chopra...(sorry could not choose one)

• 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• I don't think she's the hottest female alive. If you say according to gag but haven't surveyed what the male gag users feel like then your claims are unfounded. I suggest you create a poll or a question asking male gagers to post who they think is the hottest girl alive atm

• I think she's regular looking.

• sometimes regular has the most overall appeal

• That is still subjective beauty. You live in white America, of course what they find attractive will be plastered all over everything.

• yeah.. so many guys say emma is the hottest woman.. she is pretty..

• Why does this question offend me a bit 😂 like lowkey offend

• lol cuz you wanted it to be you?

• that's true at the same time would she able to do as many amazing things as she does if she didn't look the way she does?

• Probably. Her looks have nothing to do with her involvment with unicef I think can't remember. She's one of the celebs I like basically because she's using her fame for better. To improve the world. And she also finished university I believe despite doing harry potter films so she's someone to be seen as a role model rather than just eye candy like most celebs are

• If I can't be an ass and say myself, I'll say Adelaide Kane cause she's bae. 👍

What Guys Said 16

• that is why I don`t believe the internet

• Yeah people like her do well I think because she has the allure of celebrity hotness with a healthy mix of everyday beauty like you could see her on the main street in your hometown and be not totally out of place like some celebrities.

• Emma Watson is the hottest female alive according to the internet >.<

• If we're talking about appearance alone, I would have to say Marisa Miller or Paris Hilton. If we're talking overall, looks and appearance, to me it would have to be the supermodel Shannon Stewart. Not only is she extremely beautiful, but she is down to Earth and always maintained her traditional and religious values even when it offended others, like on ANTM.

• Can not disagree with Emma being fabulous

• Oh emma emma emma HOTson. LOL

• emma watson the fuck

• @Kay211

if she can't name herself then I'll do it :P

• Hahah yessss.
      Only cause I still look 14, right? XD

• @Kay211 no, DESPITE you look ALREADY like 14 😂😂😂

• Emma stone <3

• @apple24 of course, she makes everyone's so much better on here. She is the deffinition of what beautiful is :)

• 0|0
  • I think I'm in love

• Emma Watson? Really?

• she's a pixy..

• She's about a 7.

Looks like an 8 with professional editing.

• She looks... kinda... average.