Does it make you laugh when you find out that someone you never talked to on here has blocked you?

I've never blocked anyone, but apparently some people here have thin skins and don't like it when someone else has a differing opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely find out I'm blocked, but I'm also really bad at remembering usernames. So, I would have no idea if I got into a tisk with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was judgmental at one stage and blocked people on reputations but I have changed my stance and unblocked everyone now if needs must I will avoid them in a particular incident - I am on a good run since I now tend to avoid the feed and really only stay in the harmless topics I miss 99% of the drama.

What Girls Said 17

• I find it strange.. however its never happened on here but other sites.

• Yes I'm like WTF, I've must of unconsciously made a big impact on them if they felt the need to block me without even talking to me once lol

• I usually take it as a sign that they're saying things against their rules and keep an eye out for them from then on XD

The moderators talk to one another. We're not stupid XD

• Is it against the rules to have one's own opinion on things?

• So even knows. It's their loss though right?

• Omfg autocorrect! *WHO even knows

• Yeah kinda.

I've been blocked for being an atheist, and being a mod, alone. Just those things, are apparently enough for some people.

It's whatever. I'm totally awesome so it's their loss.

• That does tickle my tummy. It makes me faintly wonder what I did to offend them with a smile... and then I move on.

• Maybe they didn't like what you have said in the past.

• Then they have thin skins and can't stand it when someone has a differing opinion. They are intellectual cowards.

• Or just don't agree with it and want to stay close minded ;)

• I find it amusing at best.

• Yes it has happened I'm like wtf? then laugh & move on.

• I find it amusing.

• Might be a mistake. I blocked a girl on here without even knowing lol.

• YES
    and it has happened a lot

• I don't think I've been blocked lol

• how would you know that then?

• When you try to upvote them, and it doesn't let you.

• may be they just prohibited anyone's upvoting except for come accounts, is it possible here?

• Blocking also blocks voting.

• Maybe you offended them with your answer that's why they blocked you, i don't know who cares blocking is not a death sentence is it, just ignore it.

• No. I have no reaction.

• Well I do that myself. I'm not good at remembering people and usernames, so whenever I see people talking some bs about hating certain race or genders, I just block them so I never have to have the misfortune of speaking to them accidentally later on. I don't have time for bigoted, racist or sexist morons. That goes for guys and girls and for all races.

• Lmao on my old account xhoneyxbeex blocked me and I never interacted with her. I guess she did not like my opinions. But I never posted a opinion on either of her questions

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, it does.

Can someone I have never talked to block me please, so I can have a laugh?

• I honesly would even notice.

• No. Is it funny?

• Yeah its funny hehehhehhhehehhehehehhehheh hahahhahahah