Does it make you laugh when you find out that someone you never talked to on here has blocked you?

Updates:
I've never blocked anyone, but apparently some people here have thin skins and don't like it when someone else has a differing opinion.

0|0
18|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely find out I'm blocked, but I'm also really bad at remembering usernames. So, I would have no idea if I got into a tisk with someone.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was judgmental at one stage and blocked people on reputations but I have changed my stance and unblocked everyone now if needs must I will avoid them in a particular incident - I am on a good run since I now tend to avoid the feed and really only stay in the harmless topics I miss 99% of the drama.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I find it strange.. however its never happened on here but other sites.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'm like WTF, I've must of unconsciously made a big impact on them if they felt the need to block me without even talking to me once lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually take it as a sign that they're saying things against their rules and keep an eye out for them from then on XD

The moderators talk to one another. We're not stupid XD

2|0
    0|0
    • Is it against the rules to have one's own opinion on things?

• Show All
    • So even knows. It's their loss though right?

• Omfg autocorrect! *WHO even knows

• Yeah kinda.

I've been blocked for being an atheist, and being a mod, alone. Just those things, are apparently enough for some people.

It's whatever. I'm totally awesome so it's their loss.

1|1
    0|0
  • That does tickle my tummy. It makes me faintly wonder what I did to offend them with a smile... and then I move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they didn't like what you have said in the past.

0|2
    0|0
    • Then they have thin skins and can't stand it when someone has a differing opinion. They are intellectual cowards.

• Or just don't agree with it and want to stay close minded ;)

• I find it amusing at best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it has happened I'm like wtf? then laugh & move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it amusing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Might be a mistake. I blocked a girl on here without even knowing lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES
    and it has happened a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've been blocked lol

0|0
    0|0
  • how would you know that then?

0|0
    0|0
    • When you try to upvote them, and it doesn't let you.

• may be they just prohibited anyone's upvoting except for come accounts, is it possible here?

• Blocking also blocks voting.

• Maybe you offended them with your answer that's why they blocked you, i don't know who cares blocking is not a death sentence is it, just ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have no reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I do that myself. I'm not good at remembering people and usernames, so whenever I see people talking some bs about hating certain race or genders, I just block them so I never have to have the misfortune of speaking to them accidentally later on. I don't have time for bigoted, racist or sexist morons. That goes for guys and girls and for all races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao on my old account xhoneyxbeex blocked me and I never interacted with her. I guess she did not like my opinions. But I never posted a opinion on either of her questions

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, it does.

Can someone I have never talked to block me please, so I can have a laugh?

0|1
    0|0
  • I honesly would even notice.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Is it funny?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its funny hehehhehhhehehhehehehhehheh hahahhahahah

0|0
    0|0