Gag got on my nerves for remove my question?

Did it happen to u? They remove my question for no reason that get on my nerves.

I just post about some gold diggers women. That it, they his it and remove it. What the problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once, a few months ago. I posted system of a down lyrics and it was taken down for "suicidal tendency"

• Which song was it?

• Anything with suicide in it is removed.

• omg that's funny as hell. I guess gag just doesn't like chop Suey. :D Plus since they did that to me that seems like they didn't try to do any research. As in look at your most recent questions, comments, etc. Then didn't even try to copy and past your question into google. Mainly the second you copy and past your question title to google. First thing that pops up is the lyric video to that song.www.google.com/search

What Girls Said 7

• I just had one removed recently. The reason was for grammar. It really struck a nerve and felt like gag was calling me stupid. Since I've struggled with grammar my whole life. Plus my sister used to bully me about my intelligence.

I know it didn't sound 100% like a question. I was just so happy that night I wasn't thinking straight about how correctly gag wants questions to be. It was meant to be funny and to let people have fun with it as well. Then a mod hid it and then gag deleted it.

I know my reaction wasn't logical. I have a mental disorder so I have trouble thinking logically to begin with. So I spent over a day almost 2 days questioning my intelligence because of it. Even more pathetic it did make me cry really hard. Since it made me believe I must be extremely stupid for my grammar to be the reason. Though I honestly doubt the mod who hid the question or that gag. Would even care that what they did could hurt a person like that. So they don't care about who they hurt as long as they keep their website in order. That and the mods get more praise from the admins and get ranked up for it.

• That's not a fair statement to make. I don't think it was anyone's intention to make you feel bad at all. How many people do you think are aware of your grammar issue here? You think they just picked you out on purpose?

• @CHARismatic110 no need to thank me because it's the truth. It's okay I know I shouldn't have taken it so personally. I'll talk about that next time I see my psychiatrist. Luckily that's soon so I should write it down so I don't forget to talk about it.

• Well good, I'm glad to hear it!

• The reason would probably be that it violated the terms of the site.

• How it violated if I said "some"

• The post was probably antagonistic or aggressive and therefore got removed. GAG tries to encourage debate but out and out slagging people off isn't generally allowed.

• Based on your update, it sounds like your post may have been antagonistic, which will get it removed. I'm sorry it bothers you to have a post removed, but you need to watch what you are saying and follow the rules and etiquette here if you don't want it to happen again.

• There was a reason. You just don't agree with it. Perhaps you ought to read the rules again, no?

• I don't have to read the rules. Too many rules it almost like they are my parents lol.

• This is my first time to get removed. Why u get mean?

• If you refuse to follow the rules, your posts will continue to be removed. If you have enough posts removed, you will be banned from the site.

• If you violated the guidelines, shut up and reread them.

• It might have violated some of the terms of this site.

• Obviously there's a reason if it gets removed.

What Guys Said 2

• There is a reason why GAG removed it. What was your question about?

• I just post about gold digger. I notice a lot of gold digger but yet remove my post! It didn't make sense.

• Yea i know right. I will look at post and see what they say.

• In the end I agreed with GaG for all the removals of my posts