When do you message someone on GaGS and why?

0|0
9|23

Most Helpful Guy

• either give them more info on a problem they have or because i have read their responses to thing and seem like a funny, likable character i want to know better.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. But I do chat with people who message as long as they're not being creepy haha :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I keep getting girls on here to message me asking me for dick pics. I feel so violated..

3|1
    1|0
  • I'll message people for fun on occasion on here, It's fun to get to know people.
    And i get numerous fitness, dating questions which it's always nice to help out however I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never do. When I do, it's when people message me first, mostly girls. xD not that I'm complaining, I just never message first. I LOVE MESSAGING Y'ALL!

1|0
    0|0
  • Often! Mostly to get a better understanding of what they said/asked.

2|0
    0|0
  • i'm looking for only talking, because i want to practice for my English. sometimes i send "hi" :)

2|0
    0|0
  • When they write something personal to me in one of my comments/questions, if they say something particularly nice to me or if I'm generally just impressed with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't message an awful lot - I suppose if I find them interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • of course only to hit on girls and send random dick pics

jk. often to continue something which started in comments. or to help with something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I message someone if I have a specific question and only after I have asked for permission.

1|0
    0|0
  • from physical or intellectual connection

sometimes this leads to sharing pics to having great conversations.

either way its for gain

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely message anyone. I only messaged 1 person frequently, bit I don't see that happening anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a chnce to know them. Help them out with questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I really HAVE to say SOMETHING to that person

0|0
    0|0
  • When I have something worthwhile to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I want to talk to that person :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't message people on here often but it's usually because I'm bored

0|0
    0|0
  • All the messages I ever had on this site were from males asking about my sexual experiences... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I want to
    Because I want to

0|0
    0|0
  • when i found interesting posts , it is hard since most of them come from anon , in my opinion ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't message anyone, unless I'm replying to a message.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get up close and personal

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never messaged another member and I never will.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'll respond to messages that I've been sent or I may message a person if I like their opinions and comments they have made, wanting to learn more about that person.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lately I don't message anyone or reply to messages. Sorry people but I need to become a guru XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually send messages, but if I do it's about particular questions. Sometimes there are annoying people that derail the conversation, so I just speak to the asker directly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I message people only if I can't get to them through kik because they either deleted it or the app is messing up.

Other than that I just respond to messages I receive if they aren't creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I want to and have a reason to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • when I wanna send nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • just once, for some advice on something
    i usually don't like reaching out to people here

0|0
    0|0