Why some gag women and men don't like each other?

I didn't know gag got bad and they rant each other. I admit I have disan dislike some women cuz of bad experience. But hate each other? Wow that strong word.

Most Helpful Girl

• Arguing online is stupid especially if you don't know the person personally.

What Girls Said 7

• Some people say even more offensive things to others since they're behind computer screens instead of face-to-face with someone. In that situation, it may be harder to be so upfront and rude. Online, you don't have to worry about that necessarily. That can rub some people the wrong way and cause them to dislike or hate other users here.

• i know some people don't like me for my religious views
    there is only so much you can convey in character limits, so it's kinda understandable

reality is, i never imagined i'd make religious or political commentary on GaG
    a series of personal events just led in that direction
    i'm sure if people engaged me in dialogue how i arrived at my views, they wouldn't hate me as much. but alas.
    i know how easy it is to come across as antagonistic on the web, so i try not to pass judgment too much 'til i know the backstory

• I am not sure! WHY WON'T LOVE ME!

• Lol I love u! But other nah! Lol

• haha Thanks... people don't seem to like me! Apparently I am a troll! I told them I AM A MF Queen! Seriously look at my damn hashtag! haha #QueenApple24!

• Because they can hide behind their computers. People are much more bolder that way. And some people take differences of opinions and make them personal.

• Because it's the type of people they are in real life, but in reality people won't tolerate being treated that way. They get to be themselves via the internet. They are too scared to be hateful to people in real life, you can act as tough as you like over a computer screen. They are probably cowards really

• Yep it true it sad. I'm kind of guy have no problem talk blulty to people face if I don't like something. I grew up in Michigan where many Michigan people love to talk honest.

• I am completely indifferent when it comes to such things to be honest.

• Just bitter people. Then they wonder why they're so unsuccessful in dating... Because who wouldn't want to date some bitter idiot who's always moaning

What Guys Said 3

• I have a feeling some of them just like the drama - Honestly I try to stay away from it

• Well people generally use stronger vocaubulary to express their emotions than necessary. "That piece of cake was amazing!" "I hate that guy." Etc. Rarely do people actually literally mean what they say though.

• Are you referring to any question in particular?

• Whatever got question expect girls or guys bash each other