Any G@G hate out there?

Tis the season to be jolly but I'm more of a grinch type myself.
there's always gotta be that ONE person who just pulls at your strings. Gets on your nerves. And blocking them is even worse, because you can still see all their annoying posts but now you can't comment on how terrible a person they are! What's up with that, G@G?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I don't really care. Free speech is more important than petty feelings. That's why I don't get why some people block me when they don't agree and can't defend their opinions.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate everyone

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I have not a single person blocked and I frankly don't care. Someone has a different view than me? Or trolls? Or generally is annoying? So what? I just don't pay much attention to them and that's it.

Dunno how you folks let random people affect your life that strongly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have unblocked everyone recently and it felt good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's say I have like 40 people blocked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I only blocked individuals who were being creeps and answering all (I mean literally all!) of my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. Hating to me is a useless emotion. But I'm sure you'll find some within the Anonymous people's questions. There is always some type of hate there.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a few people that I'm not too find of. But I don't block people unless they give me a real reason to.

0|0
    0|0