Hey what do you guys think of my new gutiar?

Most Helpful Girl

• That looks awesome and extremely expensive. :D

Also since my brother plays guitar and has his little band. I asked him what he thought and said it looked good. He's the same age as you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Solid looking guitar.

The body is well done and finished. The bindings are 👌👌

Is the body and the neck one piece? Or two piece joined?

It looks like you've got two humbuckers but a single coil at the end of the bridge, is that what I'm seeing? Cause it's a pretty rad design 😂😏

Which Gibson model is this?

It's beautiful ❤️

• its a les paul custom limited edition and i believe its a 1 piece

• Fiaak!! 😂😂

Must have costed like... Gaaannggg wow 😂

• well haha yeah cost a little more than an epiphone

What Girls Said 12

• OH! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!

• Green isn't really my color. However it looks really cool. I'm actually a little bit jelly now. I want that guitar.

• It looks amazing!

• Very pretty. Always loved a Les Paul.

• best guitars in the world

• I always liked Gibsons more than Fenders. I have a Godin though, as I play acoustic/Spanish classical.

• Simply beautiful i have a longstanding relationship with guitars because i sing and play guitar too and this one i must say is a beaut! :)

• i have about 7 guitars :)) i have a have grand piano too which is where me and my friend do our song writing for the band

• That's pretty ducking awesome. The green is awesome too

• Looks very nice, I like the color!

• okay -fangirl screams- xD

• it's awesome :P

• That's awesome :D

• It's so beautiful no wonder why you love it so much 😂😊

• Looks pretty amazing.

What Guys Said 10

• Hard to beat as Les Paul.

• Nice Les Paul. Is it Gibson or epiphone? It looks like it says Gibson but I can't tell for sure. I like the colour though.

• That looks really cool

• Probably just another red lightning bolt electri- Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, Batman!

Seriously though, I love the color and rock design.

• First thought: "Daaaaaaammmnn!"
    Nice son

• What is there to think about? I mean it's a Gibson Gibson is the epitome of guitars and the color is awesome so yeah it's nice

• not the 2015 gibson series, that was fucking awful played one and i found my old epiphone felt, looked and sounded a hell of a lot better haha

• Jimmy page, slash, joe Perry they all play Les Paul's you in good company brother

• As green as Yoda

• Wow. A Gibson Les Paul. You're gonna be getting some great sounds out of that axe.

• Nice!
    What style of music you play?

• our band literally ranges from rock n" roll, classic rock, pop and occasionally metal but not that much :) its depending on the crowd we have :)) we are so diverse we even done a jazz gig for some strange reason probably because we got paid a hell of a lot for it :) we recently done a Christmas gig for old people at the salvation army to make there Christmas because they are quite lonely and we just made there Christmas a little better and donated all the money to the charity

• Nice, good luck to you guys!

• Awesome! And you chose my favorite color :D