What's up with all the subtle pedophilia on here?

Lol honestly.. I see this so much. I think I found a pic of anon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most are basement dwellers that have mental problems and think it's ok to talk and think like that about underage girls.

They also most probably have never even had any sexual experiences before, therefore they become quite perverted and desperate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Happens a lot on here unfortunately. I mean if you're an adult is it really that difficult to wait until someone else graduates high school before you want to stick your dick in them. That doesn't feel like too much to ask for.

• Subtle? It's not even subtle anymore
    There are anon men on here that flat out admit that they would fuck a underage girl if they see her picture

There are anon users who ask underage girls to message them in the how so I look section

I even saw an anon guy who is a high school teacher and he bragged about eating out a 15 year old girl in a classroom

He even said he became a high school teacher because he thinks the girls in high school are hot

• Yeah, it's pretty gross. In my opinion, either the under 18s shouldn't be allowed to post in the HDIL topic, or the over 18s shouldn't be allowed to comment on them.

• That's why G@G should regulate the pictures that underage people post on here. :/

• I agree with that guy. A lot of these guys come across as desperate.

• Yeah. And the 35 year old taylor swift lover too - he used to hit on under age girls.

• EW haha! I am not sure!

• It's not even subtle.

• Because they can't get any from girls their own age.

• It is disturbing, indeed.

What Guys Said 12

• It's not subtle (never was) and that is why I hate the ANON feature now (we're all ANON anyway but you know what i mean) LOL

• "if she can count, she's ready to mount" said one 30-35+ #GAGuy on my question LIKE BRUH!!! these niggas have no honor + couldn't get a broad in their own age group if they wanted to I bet LOL

• Are you really 99?

• @ArtDent im the ugly black guy in my avi... that should answer that question lol

• That should definitely be controlled. I think users that are in the 25-29 age range and up should get their comments removed if they comment something like that to an underage.
    Why not those in the 18-24 age range? Because it's not wrong if the guy/girl is 18, and the other is 17, for example, you know?

But it's definitely disturbing that even 40+ y/o men are saying shit like that to underage kids.

• Men on gag are desperate. This is why more than 70% of them be white knighting and messaging random chicks they don't know.

• I am so with you on this - A under 18 posts a pic and lots of "You will look good/cute for your age", I have no problem with that but when the "I would smash that" the WTF radar goes into full mode, I just report them as Offensive.
    Okay I will just repeat my view on what GaG rules should be for GaG users of any age.
    (1) No picture posted in attire you would not wear in public
    (2) No body part ratings - Just head shots or full body
    (3) No third party ratings
    (4) No comparisons between people

• Then they be all like "I didn't know she was underage"

-_- bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0

• last pic is so funny :D

• I have a suggestion, all these moderators do their internet job lol
    All these underage girls posting are either attention seekers, or already over sexual. Either way they are asking for it. So they are not completely innocent i guess.

I hate a lot of things on here. Racial sex superiority fetish questions are about on the top of that list right now, honestly.

• One of my top posts here is this one, actually:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1236469-i-m-14-dating-a-20-year-old-thoughts

• Lol subtle?

• I agree it's sick.

• Subtle my ass there are ones admiring they would have sex with a willing underage girl
    Fuurrkkin predators loom here

• How the fuck did you get my picture?