On GAG, when you get into arguments with people on here, are they ever arguments with very popular or older members of the site?

On the occasion I might get into an argument, but once in a blue moon it'll be a gagger that I've always respected and looked up to, so then I try to end the argument. And then it makes me wonder if any of the anonymous people on this site I've argued with were really my GAG friends. Anyone else experienced this?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've only been in one argument with someone on here. he accused me of being one of those -ist, -phobic people. but i think i stood my ground pretty well, especially when he couldn't directly attack my counterargument but went around it

if it was someone anon who happened to be someone you respected or looked up to, i mean, what can you do. they just saw you had a viewpoint they didn't agree with. in that case, they can either have dialogue with you or just block you. but i've noticed most choose the latter.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 7

• I have changed my style on the site so for last few months I don't get into arguments on the site even we have differing views I would tend to be diplomatic and try to keep discussion polite.

• That's a good idea. Lol but I have sort of a militant mindset so that'll be a bit hard

• Nah, it's typically just randoms who don't get my sense of humour and then are too proud to admit they fucked up so they continue to berate and make a big deal. I think I've only argued with one person who is popular (infamous, really), the rest are either chill or don't talk to me.

• i dont get into fights very often on here

• I think once or twice it was with some one popular

• no idea, i might, but i don't really look at who is asking the question or making a comment

• I'm not good in arguing though I would like to kick and punch cause I'm good in breaking bones 👊

• A friend that I have had on here for 6 years removed me from having a different political opinion. I was anon and he must have known it was me. I wasn't being a dickwad or anything but simply disagreed.