Why do Indians keep private messaging me on GAG?

I only mentioned their natonality... because most of them share the fact they're all Indians. No racism intended. Just why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there... You have the option to set your messaging preferences on your profile/settings page. Please check the user menu on the top right for "Settings" link.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of them are lonely I'm assuming.

What Guys Said 5

• Those are some dickheads. I'm Indian too, and I have never private messaged anyone on here without their consent.

Also, since the reputation of Indian men is down in the doldrums, a lot of non-Indians use it as a 'free pass' to message women here, and falsely 'claim' to be Indian men.

• That's true I've seen people do that, though those messaging me seem to be real Indians. Thanks!

• You're most welcome! I just hope you don't assume all Indian men are that way, because some of us are sensible too! :)

• Because indians are about 1/7 of the world population. And unlike another 1/7 (chinese), they aren't having a censored internet.

• I find the whole unsolicited message phenomenon bizarre - To me it seems like a blanket bombing campaign if I message a thousand girls one might respond favourably - It is a weird form of desperation - Is it not much more productive to engage on the public form and if you find yourself interacting with someone with some chemistry then think about a personal message - Of course I will always point GaG is a social site not a dating site.

• Because you are hot white woman who love nice guy.

• Not a lot of lovin' happening for many indians I suppose?

What Girls Said 4

• No one nationality has the strangle hold on this behavior. That type PM seem to come from all over the globe.

• Taxi drivers trying to get u

• No racism intended. Ok cool. So then why single them out by race and ask why they keep private messaging.

• You're such a cry baby. Why? Because almost all of them are Indians. So it's something Indians do lol.

• No it is just that the majority of people that have private messaged me are white guys, but i would not single them out. I just feel singling out Indian guys is a bit offensive and encourages even things like another commenter making fun of how Indian guys talk English. Just how i feel.

• I have the same problem, and they keep asking for pics...

I don't know why...