How does this site particularly work?

Hello well im new to this site and i stumbled across it asking and googling questions about interracial couples. I saw the comments and questions and i was intrigued. How does this website actually work?

Updates:
Thats great really what i need a time killer 😄

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Realize there's assholes but also nice people so don't get really upset if you see someone saying something awful. Half the time they are just saying whatever they can to rile people up. You're a girl so you might have to put your account on private that way only people you follow can message you so that random creeps don't harass you. Basically people ask questions some serious some jokes.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your response i appreciate the help 😊

• No problem. And welcome! This place is fun time killer and some people have made real friendships out of it.

What Guys Said 9

• its a Question and Answer website, so you simply ask questions and receive answers. Remember to follow the posting guidelines so that you don't violate any site rules, can be found here:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

you can ask questions and give your own opinion on questions you read.

enjoy the site, have fun.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hi - Welcome to the site - I am a great believer in finding your own way on the site just be active on site and things will fall in place after a few days. In essence it is a question and answer site there are Frequently Asked Questions in this link
    http//:www.girlsaskguys.com/faq
    And if you have any more questions feel free to post them

1|1
    0|0
  • You post questions and hopefully people will give you genuine answers. It's kind of like fishing but with questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty straight forward. We are a community that helps each other out by asking and answering questions. It's international, and multi racial. We try and stay civil and fact based, using links and sources if appropriate. Start by answering questions that intrigue you, and join in the comments. We have people of many ages, so try and keep it okay for someone under 18 but feel free to ask things yourself. warning though, G@G (the usual name for the site) is addictive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be passionate and you're already a women lol 😁 so you won't have problems using this site...
    Types of people here :
    Horny : Will send you nudes and all
    Decent : Will advice you by heart
    Jerks : Will let you down
    Great : Will treat you very nicely
    Hotstuff : This word belongs to me
    🍨 ice cream?

1|0
    0|0
  • as its name G ask G... generally people ask question and get replies and if you see a question reply that..

well you can talk with some one with message option

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically u get messaged by perverts telling u their sexual desires. WELCOME!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you see you come to my house and we party all night and have fun ohh and your 18 damn well you ask questions and awnser people do

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a site where you ask people questions about things you want to know. Mainly about the opposite gender. Most people here are open about this stuff and have lots of time to talk about it until you understand

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just like this--you post a question, and people come along and answer. If you like their answer, you give it a thumb up (up arrow). If it's especially helpful, you can give that person an "mho" (most helpful opinion), but you can only give one to one guy and one to one girl. You can ask anything you want, and can also ask anonymously. You can also answer other peoples' questions in your Live Feed, also anonymously if you want.

1|0
    0|0