GaGers, what's your best moment in GAG and what's the worst?

I mean your best and worst moment since your day one on here.
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been a lot of good moments
    (1) Anything that makes you smile/laugh a bit
    (2) Meeting someone on GaG and later looking back to think what a interesting/nice/wise/funny etc person that was
    (3) Learning a lot about myself and the world
    (4) Somewhat restoring my faith in humanity
    Only very few bad moments
    (1) Being abused for the silliest of reasons
    (2) Seen others get abused
    (3) Just getting generally annoyed by creeps
    (4) Being annoyed by attitude of some people
    (5) Some daft questions and posts

What Guys Said 6

• All of my moments here are the worst. Why can't people realise that the ones who come here are the ones who have nothing better to do.

• One best moment Is when @bellegirl21 said something I said was "the hottest thing ever heard on gag" lol

Worst was when I was sent to 48 hour band camp for fighting too much LOL

• best thing is that i found a close friend @TheDevilInside on here.

worst thing: basically every time i try to debate some ignorant religious fantik. they´re just so mind beindingly flexible. you can´t pin them on some point. they allways bend logic in a way so that it only makes sense to them.

hate it every time i try again. don´t even know why i do get into it.

• haha I don't think that much about GaG

• My best and worst are the same: Under a different username, a long time ago, I once had a comment disliked over sixty (Yes, 60) times.

• Best is when I get a lot of responses to a question or a lot of up votes to an opinion, worst is when I get no responses at all to a question or someone is acting like a dick to my opinion

What Girls Said 8

• Best moment: meeting awesome people.
    Worst moment: being harassed.

• Who dared to harass Miss AzureGirl? :(

• Some jerk who wanted to know everything about my personal life -_- I ended up blocking him and with my luck I ended up answering an anon question that turned out to be him. So I got more harassment from that. It was fun😣

• Best moments: Joining this site, meeting new people, making new friends, asking random questions and serious questions ( rarely but, sometimes), answering people's questions.

Worst moments: Seeing a whole bunch of sexual questions, rate me, and how do I look questions.

I mean I don't mind those questions once in a while but it's getting out of hand 😐

• My best one was when I met Piuuuu ❤️❤️❤️💕
    My worst are all the unsolicited dick pics and pervs.

• Best finding this site.

Worst finding the devil of this site.

• since i joined...
    *best - good conversation with people on here. either helping them out or just talking to people kind enough to understand me
    *worst - last summer, when tagging questions got out of hand

• All of my moments on gag are the best.

• Anytime I can help someone is a good moment. Anytime I get creeped on is a negative moment.

• Best is when people give great answers that actually make sense lol

Worst is when someone asks a question, you give your honest opinion and they hate you for not giving them the answer they wanted to see, so many quacks on this site, shouldn't be at all surprised.