Has anyone else seen the questions with nude pictures in them? does that happen often?

I have seen on GAG in the last few days a question with one guy asking about the size of his dick and posted pictures and another with a girl asking about her body and posting a completely nude picture with her face in it :-O

Lol did anyone else see this or am i losing my mind...
I was kind of horrified to see nudity on this site smh lol my eyes

it just seems so crazy to me does that happen often on this site? but i have been active here a few months and never seen anything like that before.

Makes me a little afraid to click on questions phrased a certain way

Most Helpful Guy

• The holidays would have been the perfect time for this behaviour as not many mods or admins around so stuff stayed up longer than normal - I didn't see any nudes but there was a couple WTF questions - Unfortunately it is the luck of the draw and because there is always joke questions so phrasing doesn't help - My advice if it is a rate my private parts and anon (skip) - With a name probably a joke

• that makes a lot of sense because during normal times i have never seen anything so crazy on this site.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't happen much. Us mods try to catch these things asap. Be sure to report those questions if they are still on though xx

• i thought i should have reported it but i wanted to get out of the question so quickly cause im visiting my family and that could have been an uncomfortable moment lol!

• lol cool. It just caught me by surprise.

• What does GaG consider nudity? I've seen people post photos that showed everything but nipples (blacked out... an "are my boobs too small" post), and it stayed up quite a while. Not sure if it's down now, but still...

What Guys Said 5

• Horrified to see nudity?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...s_The_Three_Graces.JPG

Shocking indeed, that 400 yo painting by Rubens.

And this reconstruction of the Milo Venus:

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e+Milo+Reconstruction.png

The one without arms is 2400 yo.

• Best thing to do in that case is to just report it.

• Am I the only one who thought this wquestion was a trick to get us to open up nude pictures? Anyway, I've seen it and I just don't get why people feel the need.

• hahaha lol it did pass through my mind that people might think that but whatever i really wanted to find out if i was the only one who saw the stupidity. I dont know why they feel the need, its a mystery tbh

• They happen from time to time. You just happened to see those before an admin/mod took them down.

• I've seen posts with a woman's breasts but with the nipples covered using Microsoft paint or something, and they weren't taken down. Apparently you have to show nipples or penises for it to count as nudity.

What Girls Said 2

• A few and I quickly delete them.

• I have come across a few in my time.