Has anyone else seen the questions with nude pictures in them? does that happen often?

I have seen on GAG in the last few days a question with one guy asking about the size of his dick and posted pictures and another with a girl asking about her body and posting a completely nude picture with her face in it :-O

Lol did anyone else see this or am i losing my mind...
I was kind of horrified to see nudity on this site smh lol my eyes

it just seems so crazy to me does that happen often on this site? but i have been active here a few months and never seen anything like that before.

Updates:
Makes me a little afraid to click on questions phrased a certain way

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• The holidays would have been the perfect time for this behaviour as not many mods or admins around so stuff stayed up longer than normal - I didn't see any nudes but there was a couple WTF questions - Unfortunately it is the luck of the draw and because there is always joke questions so phrasing doesn't help - My advice if it is a rate my private parts and anon (skip) - With a name probably a joke

1|0
    0|0
    • that makes a lot of sense because during normal times i have never seen anything so crazy on this site.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't happen much. Us mods try to catch these things asap. Be sure to report those questions if they are still on though xx

1|0
    0|0
    • i thought i should have reported it but i wanted to get out of the question so quickly cause im visiting my family and that could have been an uncomfortable moment lol!

• Show All
    • lol cool. It just caught me by surprise.

• What does GaG consider nudity? I've seen people post photos that showed everything but nipples (blacked out... an "are my boobs too small" post), and it stayed up quite a while. Not sure if it's down now, but still...

What Guys Said 5

• Horrified to see nudity?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...s_The_Three_Graces.JPG

Shocking indeed, that 400 yo painting by Rubens.

And this reconstruction of the Milo Venus:

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e+Milo+Reconstruction.png

The one without arms is 2400 yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best thing to do in that case is to just report it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one who thought this wquestion was a trick to get us to open up nude pictures? Anyway, I've seen it and I just don't get why people feel the need.

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha lol it did pass through my mind that people might think that but whatever i really wanted to find out if i was the only one who saw the stupidity. I dont know why they feel the need, its a mystery tbh

• They happen from time to time. You just happened to see those before an admin/mod took them down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen posts with a woman's breasts but with the nipples covered using Microsoft paint or something, and they weren't taken down. Apparently you have to show nipples or penises for it to count as nudity.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A few and I quickly delete them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have come across a few in my time.

1|0
    0|0