How do adults have time for gag?

When I work Im to tired or busy for the sight ussaly and with social life's and everything how do they have the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way, I work, go to church, hang out with friends and I don't see how people have time. When I work I'm tired

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my many jobs is managing a cellphone store, we have lots of down time and it helps the day pass.

What Girls Said 8

• I have a job where I'm pretty much on a computer a lot, so while I'm on GAG (appearing not to have a life to others because I post pretty often), I'm actually at work making $.

When I'm home I don't really use GAG nearly as often.

• I have breaks throughout the day where I can check G@G. That varies from day to day, though. Some days, I have more time to do so than others. Some days, I'm barely on during the day.

• After supper, homework, bath time you know the night time routine I'd say is when most working adults would have the time. I'm a stay at home mom so I have bits of time to GaG off and on all day.

• are adults not allowed to have free time too?

• i left the site for a lonnnnng time when life got too busy. but now i've got a lot of free time and i'm sick so... nothing better to do lol

• During work and late at night

• It's called down time.

• I dont log in everyday bit smetimes i can give this site a few minutes.

What Guys Said 9

• I study at university (in my country it takes longer to finish university than in America or England). This means that I have extremely busy times where I feel like my head is gonna explode but I also have times when I have very little to do. It's a bit like army service (which is mandatory in my country): one moment they make you run around like crazy, jump up from your sleep, crawl through the mud and the next moment you're sitting around for hours and hours and wondering when it will continue.

• It's all about time management.. when everything else is done
    why not hang out with all you lovely people here? ^.~

• I haven't been working for a couple of months now. Have quit because I'll be immigrating in a couple of months, and have stuff to take care of here. Hence, I do have a lot of time on my hands!

Earlier, I was active on GAG mainly during weekends.

• I am wondering the same damn thing.

• I use my phone to go on GaG. Just like finding time for Facebook. I don't spend hours on here and it's usually between doing other things throughout my day

• Just knock out questions while watching TV at home during free time

• never stop studying :P

• I squeeze it in when I have time.

• Easy... I am unemployed...