Can you mention a girl's opinion who you find beautiful on GAG?

I am not asking that question "who is the most beautiful girl on GAG" just mention a girl's username who you think she is pretty, if you want

Sorry i accidently wrote opinion instead of username on the question title. It was just an accident.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a life dude!

• i have my life. Don't worry. i am a member of this site for 4 years but my xper level is still 7. You can understand it from this.

• I am living in Turkey and even my English is not very good, mr. idiot so if i want fishing girls, being on a turkish site would be more logical instead of being here for me. i am here for just spending time but maybe you are here for fishing girls so you think i am a person like you. Yeah your xper level is none of my business but i didn't talk about your xper level. i just said i am a member of this site for 4 years and my xper level is still 7. it proves that i have a life because i am not always here so i don't need your (get a life) advice. i talked about xper level for this but you couldn't understand this because of your unsufficent brain capacity

• I will simply remind you of your question by quoting..
      "who is the most beautiful girl on GAG" just mention a girl's username who you think she is pretty"
      and with considering your age which is (28), I don't think people will get the right idea about you if you know what I mean

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1