Who is the queen and princess of GAG for you?

I think the queen is @BelleGirl21 and the i don't know much about her but the princess is @xHoneyxBeex because in my opinion she looks like a real beautiful young lady.

Most Helpful Girl

• Idc about princess but as I've already explained to @blondfrog I am queen around here πŸ˜‰

And you all should be on your knees worshipping me and saying how unworthy you all are 😊

πŸ‘‘πŸ’…πŸ’†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜„πŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ’πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the prince obviously kiss my feet everbody you shall make statues of me, your always gonna be at my service. The princess is who ever I want it to be I'll make it @divamonae and there is no queen I killed the queen we shall have a total anarchy.

• How sweet :)
      But false I am your queen 👑 😉

Bow before my presence you peasants. You are not worthy 💆 💅

What Girls Said 8

• ... Queen and princess?
    ...
    ...😂😂😂

• I don't know. There are too many nice women and girls here to use just two people. I think you have made great choices, though. :)

• DAMN! ARE U KIDDING ME! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! HAHAH! I AM QUEEN AROUND HERE! ME!

• Lol well thank you! :)

• I'm both, biatches XD

• Thanks. 😶 I think there are lots of really cool girls here though.

• Queen and princess? Really?

• I don't know. There are a lot of beautiful girls in here.

What Guys Said 5