What type of Gagers Are you?

Don't forget to give the reason why you do one of these

• The Gager who reads all kinds of questions and myTakes but don't give an opinion.
    13% (7)8% (3)11% (10)Vote
  • The Gager who reads all kinds of questions and takes but gives an opinion.
    21% (11)16% (6)19% (17)Vote
  • The Gager who's only intrested in Questions and gives his opinion.
    30% (16)22% (8)27% (24)Vote
  • The Gager who's only intersted in myTakes and gives his opinion.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • The Gager who ignores long problemes and responses only to small ones.
    17% (9)22% (8)19% (17)Vote
  • Another type of Gagers (Post it in opinions) :)
    19% (10)32% (12)24% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• The gager that miss types gager and writes gagger! The one that everyone know for trolling, for begin crazy, for begin here all the time, for begin the queen! I am kinda of like the main character on G@G haha!

0|2
    0|0
  • It's kind of a combination of those. I very rarely read the myTakes, but will comment on them. I read many different questions and will respond when I think I can provide some insight or help. I do skip the questions with walls of text as well. Those become too overwhelming.

0|1
    0|1
  • Probably C. I rarely read mytakes and it's even more rare for me to comment on one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'm just a newbie 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • The Gager who ignores long problemes and responses only to small ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only answer questions that catch my eye and I feel I can give an opinion too.

0|1
    0|0
  • chose C

after i asked my first question i stayed with the intention of helping people where possible and pass time. now i just mostly pass time here. most mytakes aren't worth reading in my book.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thats true.. i'm not so intersted in Mytakes.. i appreciate your help to other people :)

• I read MyTakes that I find will be interesting, helpful or humerous. If it is good then I will say so, and if it isn't then I will comment a way to improve.

I answer all kinds of questions, from silly short ones to important, serious and long ones. For the short ones I usually give short but honest answers and for the serious ones I try to help as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer questions, comment on MyTakes, and try to stay as active as possible on here. Lots of fun to be had.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the honest to the point GAGGER.

0|1
    0|1
  • vote c it's way faster

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an On-And-Off Gagger. I'll post a boat load of questions and opinions one day, stop posting for weeks, posts a little, stops again, then comes back with another boat load.

0|0
    0|0
  • the gager who says nonsense to get points

0|0
    0|0
  • C and E

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I only do no opinions and stay away from the long explanations. 99% of who I answer are females. Age doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say B + C

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the GaGGer that flirts and has witty answers. Anything to do with video games and I'm straight in there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I respond to myTakes sometimes but I voted C because I mostly respond to questions.

I answer long personal questions only when I can relate to them, most of the time I'm answering the shorter stuff I guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • I try to give as great as possible insight on dating for guys to benefit from mainly.

I also just have fun in my own sense of word though most here don't get my humor haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly questions but I'm starting to read more mytakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually just answering questions

0|1
    0|0
  • B I guess lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am here to read questions I find interesting (long or short) and try to answer them. If a question interests me but I can't think of a good answer then I just read what others wrote and move on. I don't spend much time on myTakes or other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • - I read only questions
    - I usually only check the one of my follows and the popular ones.
    - I avoid wall of texts unless it's from one of my follows
    - my answers are usually short because long English texts take me too much time
    - I like joking around in comments
    - I only ask stupid questions

that's pretty much me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • What about the trolls?

0|0
    0|0
  • The gager that goes anon 100% of the times unless it's forbid.

0|0
    0|0
  • the GAGer who always posts anonymously

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked the type of Gagger that consumes multiple containers of pudding at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a unique case I believe... I have more questions than opinions actually (427 questons/ 125 opinions currently)... also I always post anonymously... I never went off anon...

I answer questions rarely but today I'll make an exception here... u should feel honored bro... hahahhahahahhahahhaha...

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahhahhahhah It’s a pleasure to meet you! .. i'm a lucky Gagger.. Woooohoooooooo