What's up with all the "Do white guys/girls like me" questions?

I've come across like 5, 6 of them in the past hour. Are people really that thristy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen them but I have my suspicions they are people stirring the pot rather than legitimate queries.

What Girls Said 9

• I know. It's annoying. Like I don't ask questions like "Do white guys like me?" I'll figure it out by myself. I don't need the internet to tell me.

• I know, sometimes it gets out of hand. White people are just like anyone else. They vary. And they shouldn't be put on the pedestal so often. It's not fair to anyone. .

• Some people have their own white supremacy problems. Others, like me are just people of color in a white majority country and feel very odd and curious about how we are seen (apart from the racism).

• I knooooow, they're so boring hahaha

• Yes, thirsty for white genitals.

• I know I have come across a lot of them lately.

• I do not believe it is the thirst? I think its a perfect question and a big thing now and people want to know. This is A website for questions regarding anything right?

• U must be one of them asking lol.

• But why the obssession? people worship them like they're gods.

• I dont worship lol I've dated a few and i was born where population is predominantly white , just kind of misunderstood topic so out of curiosity

• lol I don't think its thirsty necessarily... at least not always. I love white guys but don't have experience actually dating them yet. I think people go online for affirmation and assurance, and to gain confidence in what they're doing. Also, I've seen questions like this about other groups as well. Some people really aren't sure if certain groups are open to interracial dating. That insecurity comes out in their questions online I guess. I haven't asked any, but I've looked up similar questions online to see what people have said. I like interracial blogs or youtube channels. It's a topic of interest that applies to my life, like anything else you will find online.

I think people, including myself sometimes, need to back away from the computer and just go live - do things of interest, go places, meet lots of new people, and maximize chances of finding someone. Or start with online dating, if thats your thing. Asking people online won't guarantee that any individual person you like will like you back and someone could dislike you for several reasons not related to race. However, race does play a role in attraction and is more of a big deal than some people think. I think these questions really speak to how race functions in society though, if nothing else.

• Some of them may be trolls, some of them may be old questions that you saw on the live feed because people started to answer them

What Guys Said 3

• Idek dude💁🏻

• The problem is how do we supposed to know from miles and miles far

• Women always want validation, and I think these questions are in that vein. Most white guys ignore black women, and personally, I think it irritates black women a little bit, like they want to hear white guys admit some sort of attraction to them just for their own edification. I don't think these posts are motivated by genuine interest at all, because 99% of black women want nothing to do with white guys.