Should Gag bring back the ability to post anon and at the same time not allowing any anon answers? I say yes because?

Someone migh have a sensitive personal thing to ask or a issue that they want to talk about in private, but they also might want serious answers so no one will ridiculed , insult or troll them. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because it's hypocritical... and not all people who post anonymously do so to antagonize...

• So fuck all of the people that want to ask a personal question but don't want any trolls huh?

• You're probably going to get some trolls either way. That's just how it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was thinking about it and I can't see what it achieves only as a disincentive to asking anon questions so I would have no problem with bringing it back.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You can turn off anon answers when you ask the question. There is a box to check.

• But your identity would be revealed

• that doesn't make sense.

• Why not? If you had a question that you wanted to ask but it was either a sensitive or very personal question, and you wanted serious answers it would make sense.