Do you believe everything people tell you on GAG?

If a told you Im wearing a tight black dress that zippers in the back. Black heels with black panthose and a red lace thong would u believe that?
Or Khaki timberland boots with khaki pants and a red v neck sweater that shows my cleavage?

• sexy black dress
  • boring casual attire

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I believe a tiny fraction of what people tell me on GaG, the stench of bullshit is almost overpowering at times! HAHHAHAHAA

• I think both sound fantastic so I am happy thanks. On your question I would think the best of people as much as possible only if I thought they were hurting themselves or someone else with untruths I would go hang on.

• from some people on here I believe pretty much anything, from others nothing at all.

so it depends on the person. there is no reason so far why I would not believe you and from what I've seen and read of you I'd believe you if you say that you wear a sexy black dress. but if you ask me which one of the two... I don't know, both possible.

• Probably you're wearing neither right now, but that's the beauty of the Internet. You can be whomever you want to be.

Khakis? Sounds horrible.

• You haven't given me reason to doubt you thus far... if you tell me that's what you're wearing, I'll believe you...

• Of cause^^

What Girls Said 4

• Sexy black dress

• It depends on the person.

• sexy black dress!!!
    It depends on what they say , sometimes I can be slightly cautious

• I'll believe what someone tells me they are wearing cause honestly Idc what they are wearing anyways