What would you do if you'd find out that one of your parent is on GAG?

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Not sure what I would do. I think if they haven't seen me yet then I'd stay but remove my pics and be careful with what I say. But if they've seen me... omg I would die x_x

0|0
24|18

Most Helpful Girl

• - Remove my Profile Picture
    - Remove All my info to become "Anonymous"
    - Pray God that they won't find out I'm here lol

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I would laugh! My dad doesn't have time for this seriously!

1|1
    0|0
  • That's impossible. My mom doesn't understand English pretty much at all.

1|1
    0|0
    • How do I say your mom is hot in Latvian?

• Show All
    • @Jared____ wtf Jared? 😂 you can't just say peoples' sisters are goals 😂😂😂😂 lol

• Lol it's cool dee Dee knows she's even more goals than her sister

• They can't!!!

Noooooooo

lol all my deepest darkest secrets are literally here lol

But my mom doesn't know enough English to pull it off and dad... he is too serious for GAG lol. He's not even on fb.

I'm safe. as long as dont bump into my internet history lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Even so I doubt they would even be interested. My father isn't a computer person and doesn't care about even learning how to use a computer; plus his main language is Spanish.

My mother only speaks Spanish so she won't understand anything I'm writting here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just says it all really..

http://t.qkme.me/3q3iv7.jpg

LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I doubt my parents are on here. My dad was amazed at how a GPS works and even more one is on his phone. I am pretty sure this site is not my moms thing. If they were on here, I would cancel this account and possibly remove myself from this country and get an alias.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet Jesus. I don't even know. I would be quite embarrassed if it was my mom because she would be appalled at some of the things on here. If it was my dad, I think he would be one of those asshole know it all's but he would still be funny as hell. He calls it like it is like I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it actually, mom already knows I'm on the site BUT I would be more careful about which questions to answer XD

0|1
    0|0
    • you're crazy :P

• Hahahha i know, im crazy since a long time 💁💃😜😂 but may i ask you why? 😆

• I would laugh like an idiot and be like "why? 😂". 😂
    My mom knows the basic words and sentences in English and my dad knows just to ask questions (as in "Do you? *points to that thing*"). 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • They will only read the words "sex, blowjob, sister, netflix" on my newsfeed then take out the belt :/
    LOL jk about last part but they will only pay attention to those things

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be a fan of that, haha. I love my parents, but stay away from this site!

0|1
    0|0
  • well my parents aren t the type but if they do and saw my posts I am a dead person :p
    if they didn t seem me yet I do the same as you :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm depends which of my parents. Still wouldn't be a huge deal though, I'm not that crazy. But I think it would be worse if my dad knew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh... fuuuuck xD

0|1
    0|0
  • id deactivate my account and never get back on

0|1
    0|0
  • send them anon hate to all their questions

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be very confused on how some non English speakers found their way here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know what to do with my life basically 😐😐

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd die to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh gosh, please no!
    i would either block them or make all my answers anon

0|1
    0|0
    • ah yes forgot about blocking... I'd log into their account and block me too so they don't see me anymore :D

• LOL
    It depends. If it was my mom I wouldn't worry. My dad overreacts so it would make me nervous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Remove myself from the internet and probably the face of the Earth too.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahaha I can feel you :D

• Glad I'm not the only one haha I see some people would be so chill about it but not me! cx

• It's impossible. My parents don't know how to use the internet and they don't know English.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'd be horrified! Just imagine thinking your parents have been in heaven the past 20 years, and then they suddenly pop up here in Hell!

1|1
    0|0
  • I know of one case but the mother didn't stay long - I would be embarrassed but probably would be conscious of what I was saying.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no way they'd be on here. My mom doesn't know English and there is no conceivable way my dad could give a fuck about this place lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It's time for stealth mode Psych style.

http://i.imgur.com/ya52N4m.gif

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd be sure that the profiles were fake, they don't speak English.

0|2
    0|0
  • Doubt that ever happen since mine don't know how to make an account for anything lol

But if that ever did happen, then...

fuckyeahreactiongifs.tumblr.com/post/8981592655

0|1
    0|0
  • I would follow them lol
    They don't even text so I would be shocked

0|2
    0|0
  • They can't say anything cause i would just re ask them why are you on here then it would be mutual embarrassment.

0|2
    0|0
  • They know I'm on this site. Don't care. I don't post anything I would not want them to find out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi mom 🙋🏻🙂😊

0|2
    0|0
  • They dont speak English and even if they did I am 23, not 13.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go anonymous more often! :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be surprise at their ability to even register

0|1
    0|0
  • lmao this would be impossible but if I found my dad here on Gag I would probably mess with him that I'm going to call mother and let her know.

If my mom was here though, I'd be all sorts of fucked since she'll make sure to ruin it for me haha

0|1
    0|0
  • laugh so hard

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd force them off

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd see what they're asking or commenting, just out of curiosity.

0|2
    0|0