Who else skips long questions?

like holy shit at least do a tldr

Most Helpful Girl

• ME! I just can't!

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally skip them. You just know that the long ones are filled with extraneous, nonsensical babble that doesn't add anything and only confuses the question. And half the stuff's in run on sentences too. I don't have the inclination to try to make sense out it. I just skip that shit.

What Girls Said 4

• I do. The large amount of text can be overwhelming.

• I do! :P hate those

• Meee i hate reading the ling descriptions like there's a way to give detail but not that much is needed

• Me however once in a while I skim read

What Guys Said 11

• If the title of the long question doesn't catch my attention or interest then I won't read it. If the title interests me then I will continue reading.

• I am a trier - I will try but if my head explodes halfway through a wall of text, I will skip to next question

• I always see how longvan explanation is and will not even read long ones

• We need to start making cliffs for long questions

• Nope, I don't. If the title is interesting enough, I will take my time to read and answer.

• I do about 50% of the time

• I do not gonna lie

• yeah i dont want to be reading a novella. just the basics will do

• whats going on with these down votes? if you got a counter argument then give it rather than hitting an anonymous button like a pussy

• I don't know, i saw someone doe voting everything so im just voting everything up so people don't get pissy at me

• Sometimes. But especially when the question is one of those "does he/she like me?" ones

• I'm a slow reader, so yes...

• me too :) Long questions r annoying