Who can I talk to about this?

I had a level 7 (or 8 ) account with editor status but it was deactivated due to my mother, not by my choice. I was @Homicidal_Queen
I was hoping to see if I could regain my editor status and/or level/experience status? I love GAG but I just can't write a lot more MyTakes and ask more questions now that I am very busy in real life and it sucks major dinkey butt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt they'll give you your XP back, the editor status... maybe, or at least they are willing to give it to you faster again.

just contact the admins directly or use the contact form
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• This is an admin call. You have to convince them. It's my understanding that if an account is deactivated that account along with standing is gone permanently

• Well I honestly don't know who you talk to. However my question is why are you so homicidal

• I will send you a PM with the name of a user admin - They are very nice and will try to help you out - Don't want to tag them in public forum

• Sheesh.. that sucks major balls... I hope you get all of it back Good luck you majesty :D.

• lol it won't happen, if it didn't work for klaatu or me it won't work for you. I suggest talking to them but now they do not activate accounts again for a lot of reasons

• Isn't there a place to contact GaG?
    Probaly can't get everything back, unless they save all the data from deactivated accounts.

• Make me an editor too

• If your mom disabled it for a reason, it's probably something good

• I hope you get help.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe G@G person! like i am sorry!

• Your mom killed your original GaG account? WTF did you do to piss her off so badly?

I wondered why you went "poof" and disappeared a while back.

• I understand your pain, honey :( hopefully you can get your points soon

• maybe you can message an admin and ask? i don't think you'll be able to get your xper back though...