Every time someone on here inboxes me talking bout something sexual I automatically block them. Am I the only one?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately this is a feature of the internet - You are right to block if you are uncomfortable with messages - You are aware of privacy settings for your profile.
    (1) You can say only receive PMs from people you follow
    (2) Make your profile private

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always the messages I get that they aren't horny and aren't seeking for x rated conversation so then I proceed and ask them what they'd want help with and then they go into pervertedness but trying to act dumb

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really block anyone, but I turn them down and send them on their way, I'm not here for any such reasons.

• Maybe you're a little quick on that trigger finger there. You could be missing out on some meaningful conversations.

• I don't think my prince charming would message me and the first thing he says will be "I want to bone you" lol

• One obervation is never enough to make a sound judgement. What if that initial personality flaw your're seeing later transforms into passion and interesting topics.

• Only if the attention is unwanted.

So far nobody has been blocked by me for that reason.

• I don't even give them a chance lol. I just block them after I read the message. I don't even look at the profile.

• rightly so unless you clearly wanted such communication, sure others would do same

• you should read some of the messages I get lol

What Girls Said 3

• Accidentally voted 'yes' but no, you're not the only one, I get that a lot.
    I don't block people for simply asking me questions about sexual stuff but as soon as I notice they're trying to turn the discussion into some kind of wank-material I tell them off and if that doesn't work and they simply won't stop annoying me I block them eventually.
    I didn't have to go that far too often yet though lol..

• my profile is already on private so i never get those anymore.

• I've only blocked one person, but you're definitely not alone in doing so. It can help to keep the creeps away.