When someone follows you, do you feel pressured into following them back, whether you were going to or not?

One of the reasons I don't follow anyone is that when someone follows me, I'm going to be sort of pressured into following them back. Then before I know it I'm following all these people I don't really want to be following in the first place :/

• Yeah
  • Nope
  • Other
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I basically follow no one, I don't really see the point. I should maybe start following people but meh, it doesn't really enhance the site for me.

• Same. I just don't follow people because then I'll feel like I have to follow EVERYONE so no-one is left out :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it in the streets: the person you start following might have a cop in his family.

What Girls Said 2

• They can follow me all they want. I very rarely follow back because I don't like anyone, really.

• Only if Ifind them of interest.

What Guys Said 1

• I tend to follow back straight away.