What type of person does GAG attract?

Sometimes I feel the answers to questions are biased because GAG attracts a certain type of audience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lonely losers. That's who.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly the people who like to live vicariously through a web forum and give others advice based on their experience, but mostly they just bullshit and they have no experience, this place helps them cope with that because people believe what they say and it makes them feel better. Then there's people who treat it as a bit of fun because they've got time to kill.

What Girls Said 4

• people without life like me XD

• There are plenty of varied opinions here. There isn't just one type of user.

• I don`t think the users here can be categorised that way but I guess the ones that stay have a lot of questions and curiosity about the opposite sex.

• I think we're a little varied at least.

• True, but I think it's safe to say that most of us are fond of social media, to give one example.

• No social media for me, just ifunny and g@g.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes it can feel generic and then a few specific groups but if you have some patience you will see there is a rich mixed bag of different types of GaG users on the site.

• what is this "certain type of audience" you think gag attracts?