Nothings happens when I click on the mho star?

I'm looking through the questions I've asked and chosing the mho, and I clicked yes to the pop up window that said "do not show again on this website" when confirming the mho (something like that).
Now nothing happens when I click on the mho star, so I can't chose the most helpful opinion.

Does anybody know how to fix this? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• By checking on "do not show again on this website" option you may have blocked pop ups on GirlsAskGuys on your phone. Please refer to your browser's settings to allow pop ups again for GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It often isn't allowed unless I've submitted the selected post.

• I only do it on my own posts? I could select the MHO in the guy section but then I clicked yes to the pop-up and then nothing happened when I tried to select the female MHO

• You need to make a virgin sacrifice to the pop up and then it should work. Jk. Have you tried a different browser?

• virgin sacrifice?
      No haven't tried a different browser, cause I prefer using chrome.

What Girls Said 2

• Which page does this happen on? Are you on the individual question page and trying to select MHO there? When you select a MHO, you shouldn't get a notification that says "do not show again on this website" so can you tell me what you clicked to give that pop up message? When you click the star to select a post as Most Helpful, the pop up message should have said "Are you sure? You cannot change it!" and then you select yes or no.

• I am not sure maybe ask someone.