Who would you marry on GAG?

Bored. lets make things interesting.

0|0
16|27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My handsome PiuBelloAmante of course 😍😘💍 We even chose the locations we'll have one in Italy and one in Tunisia lol 😂

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 15

• Mooky06 would you marry Mooky06?

OMGGGGG YES I DOOO! 😁🙌🏽👉🏽💍😭😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Whoa whoa... marry? omg... let's say date

I'd date many people in here and I'm not tagging because they would be like "omg someone wants to marry me"

(that was my reaction)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody.
    I'm not deserving of a marriage.

0|0
    1|0
    • Whatever happened, I hope you feel better. 💙

• @XNicholeMariex3 Aww thanks Nichole 💜

• Hun, I look at my man and think the same damn thing, every damn day.
      Every minute of every hour of.
      But... he's still there. No returns after 15 years, final sale buddy. <3

If you have this humility WITHOUT an all-encompassing depression, then you will be best wife pony. For some v. lucky individual.

If you do have an all-encompassing depression, you should sit down and create something. That, tends to lend itself well to the required emotional inspiration (and attention span).

• I would marry a girl for sure! hahaha

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe @GoldCobra cuz he likes my ass😂

1|0
    0|0
  • none of these fucks

1|2
    0|1
  • I have already married a few different GAGers but tbh I'd marry @redeyemindtricks cause she is so sweet and incredibly intelligent.

0|0
    0|2
    • Aw shux babes. ::blush::

You're a taken woman already, I'll just adopt ya. That'd be... Electra complex? Quite complex indeed.

Hey, good to know someone wants me for me (me me me me... lol) I gots a couple people up in here wantin' to marry my *writing*.
      That's right, a bunch of words. Made of electrons. Are enough to pinch these smart, sexy gals.
      And y'all (boys) be all "Why don't you girls try harder?" Why, why indeed.
      (:

Hey, @SweetHomicidalQueen you see my one post from yesterday? (ok like 8 posts) About releasing someone from prison?
      If you want a taste of motherhood... THAT Is it. Zero to murder to empathy in six point four seconds, for my kids.

--

Ooh a downvote!
      I GOT HATERS.
      Hi haters!

So, let's see ::counts on fingers:: I got... cute babes wanting to marry my spontaneous prose... and... a bunch a' dudes who just hate me so hard, so damn hard that they WOULDN'T beat me up. Lmfao.

Could not. Make this shit up.

--

I'm 1001 years old today!

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks haha it's fine
      and that's awesome though, keep doing you. May I message you?

• @Humping_Tornadoes again. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Im straight but I'd consider going Lezbo for

@MissNowhere or @WhatTheHellAmy

😂💗😂💗😂💗

2|0
    1|0
  • I reaaaaally don't think nobody would wanna marry me... kinda sad actually :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Now who could really put up with being married to me? 😝

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know who would be able to put up with me haha 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anyone on GAG well enough to even think of marrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy that wins my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't know as he had multiple people disorder and I really don't know yet who or which he is

0|0
    0|0