Do you PM pretty girls here in G@G?

Girls can answer if they do it with handsome guys

0|0
13|26

Most Helpful Girl

• I never PM'ed anyone first anyways 😆 only once, but that girl we have already been talking through opinions so I basically new her before PM'ing her, and nope I never message someone just coz they are pretty or whatever

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO, by the way I meant **knew her 😆

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• i dont PM people because they're hot lol. i PM people with great personalities, and my inbox is full of those.

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost never pm someone first and looks never have anything to do with it.

0|2
    1|1
  • No! I don't trust them!

1|0
    0|1
  • I reply to anyone who pm s me. I used to pm users who followed me though thanking them for following me.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've never PMed someone just because they're easy on the eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah, sometimes... but then I don't reply lol I don't have time to talk

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I very rarely answer PMs and I certainly don't send them.

0|0
    0|1
  • i only pm people i find interesting, regardless of looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never.

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't say I do.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never done such a thing

0|0
    0|1
  • I have my profile private now because I was tired of guys on GaG... not just the creepers either.. inititating contact then trying to manipulate me into sexting or sending them nudes.

1|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 25

• there's one girl im friends with who i chat with regularly, she's pretty cool

Otherwise I don't go out of my way to chat with people but I have messaged a couple girls to continue a conversations that started on previous posts. They usually end up blowing me off because they think they are intellectually superior. Girls on this site are very condescending when they share their opinions on things. It's this "I'm right you're wrong" attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! They always ask if I need any help finding my teeth!

1|1
    0|0
  • I PM friends yeah, and i think all the girls I PM as gag friends I would say are really pretty.
    The guys too <3 bahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't think it would be appropriate for me since I am way older than them.

0|1
    0|0
  • What would the point be? Like they're going to give me their number on here?

0|1
    0|0
  • I never message anyone first. If they wanna ask me something then I will respond. She can be pretty or not. Don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't want to feed their ego. I PM people who have interesting opinions. I can use dating apps/site to message girls for their beauty. GAG is the wrong venue

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they PM me

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely PM and it's never been about looks. Usually people just elaborating on questions they asked that I'm trying to help solve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. filll

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but not often... but only if we've talked before in comments and/or if I have anything meaningful to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I never PM people first and the people that end up PMing me don't usually have something pleasant to say... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, no reason to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I never PM anyone, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

//////

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pm anyone at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Where they at doe

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly... ...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I'm just on here to ask and answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly do. and when i pm a girl she must be very pretty and smart :p

0|0
    0|0
  • not really I've only talk to 3 girls total on her and I've had this for years

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never pmed anyone on gag before

0|0
    0|0
  • well I am new but if anyone message me I will respond

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, until I find out they're fake

0|0
    0|0