What do you think should be GAGs new year's resolution?

Hope I read some interesting stuff 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Questions that make you think and discuss, not of hate and disgust.
    Less racism, argumentative, and antagonistic questions.

More productivity.

• I haven't been on G@G long but I've noticed that the questions which get a lot of opinions tend to include "blanket statements" such as all guys are this, all girls are that, all people of a certain ethnic group/religion/race are like this, etc.

I would also like to see more questions that make you think and discuss

Most Helpful Guy

• To come out with the app for it

What Girls Said 12

• gag's new year resolution will be i want be so sexist all the time again and again dividing guys and girls..
    or
    i want give so much xper cuz i am very geneorous i give already so much
    (gag is a miser)
    or
    i will make an app
    or
    i won't consider myself so great and if you do consider me great i can give you MHO

• To be a MASTER! I want G@G GODS to give me this website haha!

• More contests/competitions, better moderation and maybe a few more categories :)

• More helpful gagers

• To update the Christmas format! That would be a good start lol

• This needs to become an app. Want messages/notifications pushed to my phone.

• make you start your new years resolution :P

• TO BRING US A FREAKING "EDIT" OR "DELETE" BUTTON, PLEASE.

• urgh yeah want those so badly... doing way too many errors all the time. I can understand why they don't want it... but then give us at least a temporary edit button. or have other restrictions... like not being able to edit/delete MHO :/

• hahah I didn't notice many bugs during my short usage time of this site xD

• depending on your browser and operating system the site is a mess.
      on my old phone and since an update in December on my notebook it drives me nuts.

• tweak the feed to facilitate more active discussion in the threads

• Less racism and xenophobia!

• Less Penis, Attention whore and troll questions. That would be so much better and I would be on here more if all of that would happen. Lol

• Stop promoting offensive bullshit and promoting offensive ass people. That would certainly be nice.

What Guys Said 5

• Gag's new year resolution is to worship me, and that you give me that MHO lol.

Joke aside, I do believe that some questions should be raised in order to clarify certain things about life in general and also that it also involves many GaG users.

• Tough one - The site is not bad maybe for the users to reign it in a bit and have healthy constructive interaction rather than sometimes disintegrating into arguments.

• To make some changes to make GAG a more active place again.

• GAG also needs to sort out the issues it has when the site is used on mobiles. They also need to sort out the issues it has when it comes to posting pictures.

• Bring back the feature to follow questions. Please, for heaven's sake!

• To make amazon gift points 5000 again.