Do you think being opinionated makes for an active gag user?

I think all of us active gag users are opinionated

• Way true
  • Kinda true
  • Sure as hell better not disagree with me lol jk

Most Helpful Girl

• its what this website is about largely I think the more worldly knowledge you have the more opinionated you are and that makes you want to contribute

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Of course. This website is a collection of opinions from a varied group of people. It's interesting to read the thoughts of others.

• Seems about right.

• True. Without opinions, how would this site survive?

• Oh for sure and a lot of people get butthurt when you state your opinion. It is not illegal. Everyone acts like it a crime just because I say what is on my mind!

• Not at all. All of the "popular" members have no opinions at all. They just follow eachother like fucking lambs

• I have my opinions but I am not really "opinionated".
    It s a give and take really

• I believe so

What Guys Said 10

• I rarely have an opinion, but I always have something to say. This is probably because I rarely have an unspoken thought.

• Different ethnicities, combined with different raising does in fact persuade people to think , act , and react differently

• I see a few who occupy middle ground and the social users but you are correct there is an opinionated block too

• I think those who live at the extreme don't last long because they get tired of the constant trolling

a lot of people come here with big controversial opinions but they eventually tone down

• Yes of course, opinions are the backbone of GaG activity.

• Way fucking true.
    Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus

• Does being a trolled with inflammatory bigoted opinions count?

• No, not necessarily.

• It can apply to most, yes.

• No most active users are ass-kissers here

• THAT IS SO TRUE!!! many of the blue texts its like oooo she's got a banging hot bod, let's just kiss her ass for eternity, maybe she'll give us some online loving lol

• There's a couple gag girls that love to bask in the ass kissin' attention you can just tell.

• Ikr... They love leading on these pathetic thirsty losers lol