Do you think being opinionated makes for an active gag user?

I think all of us active gag users are opinionated

• Way true
    41% (22)43% (20)42% (42)Vote
  • Kinda true
    44% (24)47% (22)46% (46)Vote
  • Sure as hell better not disagree with me lol jk
    15% (8)10% (5)12% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

• its what this website is about largely I think the more worldly knowledge you have the more opinionated you are and that makes you want to contribute

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Of course. This website is a collection of opinions from a varied group of people. It's interesting to read the thoughts of others.

1|2
    1|1
  • Seems about right.

0|1
    0|0
  • True. Without opinions, how would this site survive?

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh for sure and a lot of people get butthurt when you state your opinion. It is not illegal. Everyone acts like it a crime just because I say what is on my mind!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. All of the "popular" members have no opinions at all. They just follow eachother like fucking lambs

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my opinions but I am not really "opinionated".
    It s a give and take really

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe so

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I rarely have an opinion, but I always have something to say. This is probably because I rarely have an unspoken thought.

1|1
    0|0
  • Different ethnicities, combined with different raising does in fact persuade people to think , act , and react differently

0|1
    0|0
  • I see a few who occupy middle ground and the social users but you are correct there is an opinionated block too

0|2
    0|0
  • I think those who live at the extreme don't last long because they get tired of the constant trolling

a lot of people come here with big controversial opinions but they eventually tone down

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course, opinions are the backbone of GaG activity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Way fucking true.
    Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus

0|1
    0|0
  • Does being a trolled with inflammatory bigoted opinions count?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can apply to most, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No most active users are ass-kissers here

0|1
    0|0
    • THAT IS SO TRUE!!! many of the blue texts its like oooo she's got a banging hot bod, let's just kiss her ass for eternity, maybe she'll give us some online loving lol

• Show All
    • There's a couple gag girls that love to bask in the ass kissin' attention you can just tell.

• Ikr... They love leading on these pathetic thirsty losers lol