Do you think G@G is changing for the better or worse?

It's officially the New Year! So, what do you think about the current state of G@G? Do you think it's changing for the better, or worse? Why do you think this? Just curious to know. :)

• Better.
  • Worse.
  • There isn't much difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• The website is becoming more and more streamlined for mobile browser use, and is becoming more social-media-like by the way the site has transitioned in its design.

It all depends on if you consider the "mainstream route" as good or bad! Some people prefer GaG in its underground phase (as in pre-2013). :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, there isn't much difference. I don't sense it. I have a good friend now on this site (barf) haha, and I think things were funnier in the past (the industrial solvent to teeth answer will live on in infamy in household-as we laugh about it like a joke told in our house)
    Ideas
    But I was also younger and less stressed. So, everything was funnier.
    I don't see a difference though, and if there was one I would say the only thing making it negative is the few people who ask repetitive topic questions and make the site a little predictable.
    Things I Don't Like
    I've seen an increase of pretty one sided/bland people getting lots of notoriety. I'm sick of seeing really bad MyTakes just because we can all post them. And I'm sick of seeing editors with consistently crappy MyTakes. Not you though, haha, I actually like your MyTakes and questions. And I'm sick of seeing so many people will no basic skills. I lose my temper on here at times. But there are so many people here who were raised by animals. Get some manners people. And also, stop the woman hating trend people.

BUT still I overall really like the site.

What Guys Said 10

• Anything would be an improvement!

• I have already forgoten most of the features it had last year when I had just joined but I don't think it's becoming worse. It only changes in nuances every once in awhile.

• I love the new version since the summer really suits my usage style.

• It's worse for me but I'll see how it goes

• I liked it 5 years ago

• It is changing me for the worse that's for sure

• (looking at my Xper Points) worse.

• I haven't noticed any differences.

• There has not really been much change

• It's becoming too sexual, too political and too focused on racial issues.

• But if we take away all that stuff, what in the wide world of anal piles would we talk about?

• @palek There are lots of things people can talk about that doesn't have to involve politics and societal challenges. This website is designed for girls and guys to ask each other questions, not for people to air their political and societal views. There are other mediums for those kinds of debates.

What Girls Said 16

• It used to be possible to have reasonable debates. People just aren't interested in that kind of content anymore, and the administration isn't interested in promoting it because it doesn't increase traffic the way "why are women all evil?" or "I have a crush on my 12 year old cousin. I'm 48. Is that wrong?" does.

• I agree with this completely. The peak was when I joined when I was 16. Ever since then, this website has been on the decline for me. I can't remember the amount of times I have logged on here without responding to anything! This place is just littered with bullshit most of the time.

• @UnknownXYZ I know, right?

• I'm tired of all the hate that's encouraged on the site. Someone was called an asshole on one of my threads the

• *the other day and the admins won't take it down because "he didn't mean it".

Uhhh...

• @douride2 Did it get resolved or?

• My comment was deleted that is all there was to it. I never argued the point.

• I'm on the fense. There are some updates that I really do enjoy but there are somethings I do miss about site from all the way back in 2013. Also including the members many members have cone and gone.

But I've noticed gag has had some struggles like how they keep they keep increasing the ads, the prizes value, and the points value that we can receive. There's been a lot of trolls and people that don't really care about helping others and more so about prizes, killing time, or trying to get lucky like it's a dating site.

All I can say is you just have weight the good with the bad and obviously the good must be tipping scale other wise I wouldn't be here :)

• Gradually gag is turning into a haven for men who hate women tbh

• I can't see a different!

• As long as you do not screen the questions this site is garbage. You screen the answers and eliminate honest ones truthful ones. But you allow immature trawlers to continue posting. This is a for-profit website monitored by morons

• Well women are apparently devils so that's always nice.

• B. When I first started here on another account (before the age and layout change) there wasn't as much rascits, sexists, and homophobics like there are now.

• So
    Many
    Anonymous
    Trolls

😩👈

• Not much different since I have joined.

• I was here 2 years back there are some improvements to the sight. Overall it's way worse then it used to be.

• As far as the users, somewhat worse but as far as the site itself, better because it's more user friendly.

• I just got here, so I really couldn't tell you if it's worse or better.

• bah I try to help and be funny but don t know about the rest

• worse compared to when i first joined
    right now though, it's not as bad as it was a few months ago

• I was talking with this guy the other day, and he asked me what I was doing, I said "reading stuff off the internet", he asked "like what".

It was at that moment that I realized I was reading smut, that wasn't helping me in anyway. GaG was helping me with anything. It has nothing interesting that I can share with another person. It's not educational at all.

So now I'm looking for actual hobbies to have