A question for users who use mobile version frequently?

Shit I really can't use GAG properly via phone... sometimes I might block someone accidentally... or I have to give it many tries till I manage to select MHO in ma questions... or upvote someone who posted there... not to mention ma page gets refreshed automatically pretty often...

How'd u do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• you'll get used to it with time.. I had this problem too at first..

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually with a very strong bottle of alcohol, it drives me up the wall - I avoid mobile version as much as possible.

What Girls Said 3

• I use mobile 99% of the time, and I've just gotten used to it. I've actually gotten to the point where it's easier to use mobile than the computer.

• I so know what you mean! I've accidentally blocked people so many times :x It is what it is.

• Lol not that hard it's easier for me to be honest. I don't like the desktop version

What Guys Said 4

• Same way they do in any other prison!

• come again?

• eh so wot? wot did u mean by "Same way they do in any other prison!"?

• Oh, that!!! A moment of mental constipation apparently caused me to answer the wrong question with the correct response, which brings us to this awkward place. Please forgive me, I'm old

• On which pages do you accidentally block users?

• When I hover over some username...

• Frequent mobile user checking in

Just get used to your phone man, u have a phablet right?

• U mean tablet?

No it's just a phone... well I don't have to use ma phone often... but sometimes I want if I'm outside and want to kill ma time somehow...

• its just a slang term for a large phone. like the samsung galaxy s6/note 5 series for example.

• Ah... mine's NOKIA Luma... is it a phablet too?

• I only ise mobile and I don't have any problems except for when I try and log in, sometimes when I am halfway done putting in my password it refreshes the website and I have to do it again. Doesn't happen much, but still bugs me when it does