How many mytakes until you're considered for an editor?

Kind of curious. Not that it's something I'm really aiming to achieve, but I've written 4 mytakes so far and they've all been promoted and featured which, as I understand from reading about how to become an editor, are two important things towards becoming considered.

So, editors: after how many mytakes did you get the editor status bestowed upon you?

Updates:
Got editor status 😁

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm for me i think it was about 13 or 14. it isn't really the number of takes though that gets you the status. it's more about the message u convey. gag admins like takes that are to do with male and/or female interaction/behaviour in any kind of topic u can think of. I think i've seen people get editor after 5 takes, and some after 40.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, thanks :)

• Show All
    • thanks! congrats on ur status HoneyThighs!

• Thank youuuuuu 😁

What Guys Said 5

• im not sure, some people have written less takes than me and got editor status, so I think its all about the quality of the take.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you had to have a certain amount and also apply for it? I could be wrong though but I think it was like 3-4 mytakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you are not too far of the criteria because your Takes have been very high quality

0|0
    0|0
  • I did about 8 and they made me editor, but you are ACE, so maybe only take you 5 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your questions are always promoted and featured so probably not long. They seem to like you... they being admin. You're not a nuisance to them like me.

1|0
    0|0
    • And you got red hair again. I thought you were going to keep it like blondish or whatever it was?

• I was going to, but then I found a color depositing conditioner that essentially dyes your hair without the chemicals so I can keep my red vibrant and going strong longer. So I'd have to dye it less. So I'm not damaging my hair as frequently.

• I'll pretend I understand all that and say okay lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't even realize that's how you became editor 🙈 haha looks like I'll never be one as I don't plan on writing any mytakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know

on my last account it was 12 and most of those got promoted/featured before becoming editor

on this one im working on it

0|0
    0|0