What's with all of these stupid questions on G@G?

I don't mean to sound so rude, but I'm seeing a rediculously large amount of incredibly stupid or pointless questions (like this one!). People are asking very broad questions about human behavior and expecting some pinpoint answer that applies to all situations or people when in reality the answer is completely different for each person. Or I see guys asking why they never get dates when they don't even ask girls out. Duh! Of course you won't have dates! There are other questions as well that I have seen where people will ask something and the answer is so painful obvious that I'm left wondering if they have any social skills at all because it's common knowledge about human behavior that everyone knows of. Anyone else seeing the stupid questions or is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• well some people really want answers to what you may find completely ridiculous... and others are just bored and ask because they have no other source of entertainment...

and the last reason, i would assume just for the sake of points... since in the end if you you get enough you get 20 BUCKS :D! it's practically free money :D!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know sometimes I feel a lot of these questions are just conversation starters than actual questions.

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno!!! I think it cus they trolls!

• Because anonymous. Like you.

• Do you mean like the guy that has to hide behind anon to ask "Whats with all the stupid questions on GAG"?

• Haha I already pointed out that my question is stupid. Cut the bullshit.

What Guys Said 3