What's the thing with apple queen? Who is she? What is she? What does she talk about apples every time?

Also, what does all this means : #Leaveitin2015, #QA24, #QueenApple24, #cookiemonster, #WHAT? What are all these tags for? I asked @apple24 about this... she wouldn't tell me. 😒 😠
So, you tell me.

Updates:
*why does she talk about apples every time?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz Its a secret!

1|1
    0|0
    • no not you again!! go away!! :((((( 😜

• Show All
    • Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! I seeeeeee... now i got my answer. And the answer to the other question... let it be a secret. We all have our secrets, i don't wanna know. Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea

I just go with the flow 😄

1|2
    0|0
  • She won in a little game and now says she's the queen because of it. And although it was fun at first she's been dragging it out a bit more than necessary... Sorry.

4|3
    2|1

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly don't understand it either but eh whatever. There are more weirder things on gag anyway.

1|3
    0|0
  • Eve had an apple, Snow White had an apple, Newton had an apple, William Tell had an apple and gag has an @apple24 What this tells us from a Historical view point is that, apples of any kind should never be underestimated for they have a knack causing trouble where ever they are... :P

1|2
    0|0
  • Oh, you don't want to know her true identity... the last guy that tried was found dead with an apple in the mouth.

Some things you better not question...
    Now kiss her feet.

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of users on GaG have unique identifiers whether phrases or titles - I personally don't mind usually they are just a bit of fun. I don't believe we should be totally serious all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone dropped an apple on her head as a child.
    No make that MULTIPLE apples.

1|1
    0|0
  • Please don't disrepect the #Queen :P

1|0
    2|0