Why DE fk don't I get any answers on my questions.. sheesh?

I get like only 1 after a few hours or none at all.. wtf.. what do mental illnesses go into? What category, coz health and fitness ain't working. .. and if I don't get an answer even for this.. imma go to school naked tommorow

Yea

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few reasons why questions don't get many opinions.

- They are hard to understand due to spelling and grammar.
    - They're too long with the details given. The amount of text overwhelms users.
    - The poster is anonymous, which deters some people from answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop by the principals office on the way in , it will save time lol. Don't feel alone here dude I have posted a shit load of question that didn't get any replies. Most of the time it's how you set the question title.

• I didn't know you have to be creative on your title... man. ... what bothers is that it's about my problems and anxiety wich takes 2000 words!!! good thing there's a limit or else the words would drop from the charging cable under my phone😂

• I get your drift dude

What Girls Said 3

• I give mine outrageous titles sometimes to try and grab people's attention... 😂

• So IL say after my questions "I'm a girl and I have a vagina!

• But u thought it was sarcasm... so I said ur dumb to be sarcastic wich means you really smart :)... also.. everyone has the same mind, but not everyone uses it..

• Yeah I get what you're saying haha 😂

• It could be the question title. I still have a hard time figuring out what topic to put certain questions in. Try updating the question. That's what I try to do. So it will show up in the "News Feed." :)

• Your questions may be hard to understand. But if you get at least one answer that's still something right?

• No
      .. I wrote like 2000 words and got only 1 answer... and short answer..

• If you haven't noticed... We aren't therapists. We are just everyday people attempting to help others based on knowledge and real life experiences. If you need a therapist then go to one. Don't think this site can fix all your problems. It can only do so much.

• Lol I know... but I didn't know u r everyday people... thought u were every other day people

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't seen your question so I don't know the context but I would be inclined to think Health & Fitness as well but if it is the concept of mental illness I might go Society & Culture or Other.

• If you write it like this that may be the problem. If people can't understand what you are asking it is hard to answer :)

• eh? it's a free world, bud...

• Can you phrase it as a question about sex?