Does anybody else notice that the popular mytakes are about nice guys, gender roles, feminism, and antifeminism?

Updates:
Also anything sexual in general for questions are popular too

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not surprised that gender politics are at the forefront of a gender based site - As for the others I don't have the stats but I would say the average user on GaG is around 20/21 and in real lfe they would be the topics that would interest them.

0|0
    0|0
    • And there is a lot of American bashing here which is funny because this a American website

• Yes there are recognisable groups within the site alright - I don't think the younger americans are as political as the international users, they seem to be more interested in crushing, dating and sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha ha well I noticed that the featured ones involve some type of gender war or feminist or ant feminist subject

It seems like any sex questions or sexual mytakes get more attention

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Popular takes tend to be those which resonate with the user base. These topics just tend to be the most resonant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only now that you've pointed it out... what do you want to talk about? You can use your xper points to promote them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!