Does anybody else notice that the popular mytakes are about nice guys, gender roles, feminism, and antifeminism?

Also anything sexual in general for questions are popular too

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not surprised that gender politics are at the forefront of a gender based site - As for the others I don't have the stats but I would say the average user on GaG is around 20/21 and in real lfe they would be the topics that would interest them.

• And there is a lot of American bashing here which is funny because this a American website

• Yes there are recognisable groups within the site alright - I don't think the younger americans are as political as the international users, they seem to be more interested in crushing, dating and sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha ha well I noticed that the featured ones involve some type of gender war or feminist or ant feminist subject

It seems like any sex questions or sexual mytakes get more attention

What Guys Said 2

• Popular takes tend to be those which resonate with the user base. These topics just tend to be the most resonant.

• Only now that you've pointed it out... what do you want to talk about? You can use your xper points to promote them

What Girls Said 0