I've noticed that on gag guys are rude to pretty people, why?

I don't know why but here on gag when it comes to rate someone guys and girls seem to be rude and over critical to pretty people and nice (lying) to ugly people, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people in general on here are rude to attractive people.

• Yeah! But why?

• Then there are many people with a sense of... something HAS to be flawed mentality. I forgot what it's called, but it's like there has to be some kinda flaw. They feel like if someone is a 9 or 10 to them then it must not be them because that would mean in that moment that person is perfect. It's skepticism. "What's the catch?" "That can't be her." "Yeah but her boobs are fake." It's to make themselves feel better, because they in that moment feel they can't equate to that person.

• Thanks for MH.

Most Helpful Girl

• because its the internet! They hide behind keyboards!

What Guys Said 11

• The people who have high potential must receive the most criticism so they can take advantage of their potential, but for the people with no potential the attitude is to not kick a dog while it's down.

• I've noticed that for girls so

• I've noticed that if the girl is clearly attractive but she is saying "oh i'm fat" etc. then i know she is just finishing for compliments... i wouldn't be rude nessecarily

• No I mean like pretty girls that ask for opinions even without complaining about themselves get a lot of critics!

• They believe that the pretty people are asking only to fish for compliments.

• Because I'm pleasant in person 24/7 and on literally every other website, and it drains me.

• I think you may be seen as the backlash against a perceived attention whore - It is a hard call to make, the AW are there but are all attractive users who ask rate me AW, big leap.

• im way too honest I've seen one ugly girl on here the rest are regular and a few hotties

• First time I hear this, can you link some people who got hurt by gagers? Also ugly people? think that depends on the person no?

• Im not rude. I respect all.

• envy. or for the lulz...

• I agree to a certain extent. I think it's down to how the girl comes across in her post.

If she's like "Hey guys, I'm fucking hawt aren't I?" she'll probably get a more negative response from guys and girls alike, because not many people like arrogance like that.

If she's sweet though, I think most guys give an honest answer. It might seem overly critical sometimes, but that's just peoples taste and most girls want honest opinions anyway or there's no point in asking.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't noticed.. that does happen but not a lot. I can b bitchy to the attention whores (male ones too) cuz they annoy me.. other than those.. pretty ones are pretty.. average are average.. fats are fat.. I am truthful about all that

• I'm a bitch to everyone (problem solved!)

• Gag guys are nice to the less supposedly unattractive ones? I've never seen that! From what I see some of the guys are rude to aalllll, like they have to bring up some tiny flaw and be unnecessarily critical to the attractive ones and claim they are being helpful to the supposedly unattractive ones by giving harsh criticism.