What happened to my gagers today?

I was trying on dresses and I got stuck in a dress today. And I had to go see my dads family and they all were hugging me like no get off of me. so what did u guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was ones again reminded by my parents how much of a failure I am as a person and reminded again how much of a loner I am again, and reminded that I'm single again.

And then I was reminded how much hate I have for my mother and how much I hate her. Lovely day and I just came back from 9 to 4 work to listen to this shit.

• Ow someone needs a hug and a laugh so u can laugh at me for getting stuck in a dress I did then I got my best friend back its just a great day for me for once and hey at least you've never hurt urself on purpose in anyway from depression am I right😊

• My Friend's mom threw scissors at her And the scissors cut my Friend's leg

• Hmm. Some people should really not have kids. Adults sometimes are oblivious that there actions will have an impact on there child down the road.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing I slept! And slept some more!

What Guys Said 5

• I went to dinner with my best friend and his family because he's going back to school in Canada tomorrow

• Watched ye new Star Wars and played games

• My parents visited me downtown today and we went to the Science Museum. It was a great day!

• It is only lunch time so day only warming up, essentially just a chill morning in my house

• Waited untill now to talk to

What Girls Said 0