What's your opinion of the current state of G@G?

In your opinion, what do you think of G@G now? It can be about the people, the content, and other aspects of you want. Do you think it's good? Bad? Neutral? You can rant if you want. I don't care. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope it was just a case of a few having a bad day today but I actually witnessed a Master user tell a 16 year old kid to go jump off a building !! And before anyone tries to cover him as just joking it wasn't funny in its context period the master was a user pled than myself so I was gobsmacked to witness his piss poor attitude and low grade character as a member of the GAG team

• Good observation - I normally say the higher levels are not that important but at first you are the most recognisable users to newbies so your behaviour has to be held to a higher standard.

• @KDA20 that's what I thought too. All I could think is as a representative of this site you suppose to set an example , all I could do was shake my head. Granted maybe he was having a bad day but somehow I doubt that kid caused it

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. It was better a year ago.

What Guys Said 15

• I took a couple years off due to rampant censorship issue that were unfounded and untenable. This problem has been resolved to a great degree, and many other glitches have improved. The vast expansion of categories seems to have had a negative impact on the perceived volume of question and thecexitement created.

• " Neutral?"/same as when I 1st joined.

• It's losing its appeal. There are so many "rate me" and "how do I look" questions its borderline ridiculous. This site lacks substance and has been reduced for a place to get your ego stroked or bitch about the opposite gender.

• As I said before the current format suits my usage style so I love it as it is now.

• too many trolls, idiots and catfishes. many questions get repetitive too... but there are also awesome people which keep me here

• Well I think there are a lot of features that they should add, and I get a little mad when they do a new update because usually they give us new features that nobody even requested -_-

• Not weird enough yet :P

JK, I can't give you a fair assessment. i only know how it is now, not how it was.

• It's pretty good usually, once u get past the social disordered basement dwellers, insecure, bitchy girls.
    On all of my posts I block anons, I think anons are a problem for the gag culture.

• It seems rather quiet. Not a lot of people are on here as much as there was, say a year or two ago.

• I'm still rather positive... enough nice people and nice interactions to give me a good feeling :D
    Of course there are creeps and silly questions, and we don't like every update... but overall I'm happy on here :D

• If I wasn't happy here I would move on. Things are fine, I like the fact that even if most people disagree, they are still willing to discuss things. It's a great learning environment, and a great way to get a different perspective.

• pure and simple, it is what you make it, and if you do not like it, leave

• Seems OK. Full of pussies, and my comments keep getting removed for being 'incendiary', but it's fun.

• Its cool for now that's a big for now cause we know how much this site changes.

• Neutral, idc lol

What Girls Said 12

• Dumb stupid immature fictional and inane questions are allowed to be posted. But to criticize those same questions is considered impolite and I have had many comments cut off because I tell the truth about the question. The editing of this website demonstrates not only the stupidity of the editor but the complete stupidity of those writing the questions. I know that you get your revenue from advertising. Therefore you continue to allow questions of a 5th grader to be posted. Your target audience must be to those who believe that a sixgun has 8 bullets, Hitler was a play doll similar to a Barbie doll and the best chocolate milk comes from Nesquick or that cows make chocolate milk themselves. I would never be an advertiser on this website. You're counting on 5-year-old's nagging their mother during the trip to the supermarket.. As a source of real answers and your stated aim/goal of company policy you are a failure!

• Do you mean like how when you leave an opinion it goes away completely. I think it's great I've made that mistake way too many times forgetting that I've already answered a question or accidentally typing a comment here instead of under my opinion.

• I dunno! Very silent I feel!

• Its been really boring and the questions are getting weird and its over all boring.
    media.giphy.com/media/Ag0HmUiuwwL28/giphy.gif

• I've actually considered leaving multiple times again. So many people use this site to bitch about "why all men/women are the same" or, this is fabulous, "Why white people are fucked up". Its so irritating that people can make such bold generalizations.

• It's becoming too meh. A lot of the good G@Gers have already left, and everything is all "rate me, rate my 'friend', rate, rate, rate, rate". It's boring. G@G is on a downhill slope.
    "It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in".

• I have meet a couple of friendly people here but also some perverts that was a minority though but the general feel has been good up to now

• I would like to see the layout of Gag to be back to normal. Or another layout, just something different to the Christmas one PLEASEEEEE! Lol
    I spend most of my time in the no opinion feed, so I'm indifferent

• Love many people here but overall I'm bored these days.

• It's been boring lately

• It's getting extremely boring.

• It needs help big time.